PDA

View Full Version : New possible LED Vault products

Brian2006
09-12-2008, 04:11 PM
I need your opinion! I am testing the waters of offering 2 new products and would like to know if you believe there would be a market for them. I don't want to know if you personally would purchase it, just if you think people in general would purchase it.

Item 1:

Cold Cathode Trunk Lighting Kit!

http://ledvault.armorysound.com/images/beforeandafter.jpg

Having a hard time seeing in your trunk at night? Do you have to feel for items in your trunk because of poor lighting? We have an answer! LED Vault offers a complete kit to install 2 Cold Cathode tubes into your trunk including the switch and hardware! Install it to turn on with the open doors, or by switch, this kit has everything you need! Cold Cathodes are a breakthrough in lighting that offer a more intense glow than neon with no heat! The glass tubes are guaranteed not to break unless flexed during installation.

Description: 2 12" Cathode tubes of your color choice with transformer and round rocker switch. Hardware, quick wire disconnects, and splice connectors included.

***Note***: Install may be different per application. User must understand basic wiring. Choice of location may void different results. Kit pictured in above image were mounted beneath an amp rack.

Price: $44.95 USD
Shipping: FREE!!!!

Item 2:

LED DRL Switchbacks

http://ledvault.armorysound.com/images/switchback.jpg

Want to really set your car off from the crowd? Try out our LED DRL Switchbacks! These LEDs will appear as stock under daytime conditions - light and flash amber with the headlights off. At night, the switchbacks will automatically switch to white and flash from white to amber. LED Switchbacks are a direct plug and play installation. Our LED switchbacks are 50 state legal.

Description: 2 Amber/White Switchback LED DRLs for Camaro or Trans Am

Price: $74.95 USD
Shipping: FREE!!!!

YekkmSkc6eI

Thoughts?

McCauleyWB
09-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Interesting idea. I might bite...and I'm sure others will too.

HoLLo
09-14-2008, 11:05 PM
If the trunk light mounted in the factory rear hatch light location. I'd personally get one. And that DRL light is awesome, but I can't spend $75 on light bulbs right now.

phantomzer0
09-15-2008, 12:05 AM
Looks great! don't get mad at me, I forgot to get those updates done for you .. :(