Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Vehicle
    01 Chevy Corvette C5/05 Dodge Ram 1500

In addition, check out my website.

I'm a Scorpion Dealer...excellent rocker arms. We recommend them highly over other brands.
    http://shop.american-powerhouse.com/...oducts_c44.htm
    Gail C. Cahall
    Founder
    American-Powerhouse, LLC
    www.american-powerhouse.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to American-Powerhouse For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Cory Mullins
    Vehicle
    94 camaro z28 stock ltx motor w/new bearings&crank, tci rebuilt tranny w/shift kit,CAI,mid headers

Thanks guys. I'll write more in the am. I just tryed to write two long messages and I lost them, do to tired-Ness and tapatalk not working good

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Cory Mullins
    Vehicle
    94 camaro z28 stock ltx motor w/new bearings&crank, tci rebuilt tranny w/shift kit,CAI,mid headers

Ok so will all sbc RR fit an ltx??

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Cory Mullins
    Vehicle

Lmfao tubbyformy but it's so restrictive. I happily crushed it right after I pulled it.
    Americanpowerhouse I want to go threw u, but the shipping thing,maybe prices are going to be the same as if I just walked into summit racing in sparks. American-powerhouse, if I emailed u my parts list could u give me a quote? Oh yeah I'm in Nevada......
    Last edited by Infamousz28; 01-09-2015 at 11:04 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamousz28 For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Cory Mullins
    Vehicle

Ok so lastnite I only got the tranny separated from the engine and I put the motor on the engine stand, and took one header off lol I will get into it tonite.

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Vehicle
    01 Chevy Corvette C5/05 Dodge Ram 1500

@Infamousz28, quite a lot of my parts are free or minimal shipping. My parts are drop shipped to help keep prices down.

I would be happy to help you with some prices. Please feel free to message me whenever you're ready.
    Gail C. Cahall
    Founder
    American-Powerhouse, LLC
    www.american-powerhouse.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to American-Powerhouse For This Post:

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Name
    Gail C. Cahall
    Vehicle
    93 Camaro, 95 Impala SS, 01 Corvette, '05 Dodge Ram

The above statement is very accurate. Too much stall will hurt performance more than not enough. The B29SS from Protorque will cover anything from a "bolt on" LT1, up to a Hot Cam. We sell them for $325 shipped. We sell a huge number of these exact converter because they work so well. When looking for a converter, look further than stall, though. As also mentioned above, a converter may be modified to provide more stall, but many cheap converters will sacrifice efficiency. An inefficient converter will still be slipping on the top end which will cost MPH and ET. An inefficient converter will also generate more heat. Add this to the fact that a cheap converter is also much more likely to fail. You mentioned a TCI converter in your original post. While TCI makes great valve bodies, and converters for TH350s and TH400s, very few have success with their overdrive/lock up stuff. http://www.protorque.com/street-musc...onverters.html
    Gail C. Cahall
    CAHALL PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSIONS

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Cory Mullins
    Vehicle

@americanpowerhouse thank u man. I'm going to try u out, when I'm ready, waiting on those taxes. @Cahall 325 is an excellent price for a quality part.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamousz28 For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Infamousz28 View Post
    Lmfao tubbyformy but it's so restrictive. I happily crushed it right after I pulled it.
    Americanpowerhouse I want to go threw u, but the shipping thing,maybe prices are going to be the same as if I just walked into summit racing in sparks. American-powerhouse, if I emailed u my parts list could u give me a quote? Oh yeah I'm in Nevada......
    It is not soo restrictive. Idn who told you that but they are wrong. The screen smooths the airflow across the maf sensor. If that was true I guess we wouldn't have made 509lbft on the procharged car with a maf then, and @popo8 wouldn't be making 600 with a screened maf
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Cory Mullins
    Vehicle

No-one told me that I just figured, since it was so thick and bolky. So Wuts the air doing without the screen in then.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast