Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LTX Regular

Status

Isn't that the truth?! LMAO I'm over budget by 50K on the house and behind schedule. House was supposed to be done 3 months ago and I'm still another month out but they think they can get it C/O'd in 3 weeks or less. LOL I'm not accepting it until EVERYTHING IS DONE and a check is cut to compensate me for the past 3 months paying for storage, hotel, interest payments on the construction loan and construction CC.

Now the SRZ, I'll probably dump 2-3K in it and hope that does the trick. lol Who am I kidding? Talked to 16Fab online today and gonna shoot him some pics tomorrow of the IC to see if possibly he can mirror my current IC piping. If so, off to 16Fabworks it gets shipped! Now if I could just get this particular crank support kit from Sweden.
    Last edited by The SRZ; 11-08-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    93 SRZ

02 MY Z06, LG pro LT headers, catted X-pipe, Borla stingers, CC 224/228, CC918's, CAI, CCW's just your basic C5Z

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Brian DeLuca
    Vehicle
    1997 Trans Am WS6

Wow that's quite the issue. I can't imagine being displaced like that for months but it sounds like it will be worth it. Especially since you are having a house built, it will be just the way you want it.

As for the car, hopefully Anthony can get you what you want. The bad part of knowing something that can make almost anything....is knowing they can make anything lol.

What crank support are you referring to?

97 T/A Ram Air Convt - 10.2@140 / 777rwhp - Forever Dyno Queen
    17 Corvette Z06 - 11.05 @ 125
    17 GMC Sierra Denali Dmax

LTX Regular

Status

Displaced? Try 18 months! Sold my old house back in May of 2014, bought 3 acres a month later shopped for a contractor for 3 months and signed on the dotted line in Nov. Clearing and foundation were to happen in mid Jan but weather got in the way (Floridians don't work in inclement weather like us Yankees) so foundation didn't get laid until the last week of April! From there the hits just keep coming and that's another story in all of itself.

Crank support kit is this here. I know he doesn't sell them any longer but I've been trying to make a exception. LOL

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The SRZ; 11-08-2015 at 08:10 PM.
    93 SRZ

02 MY Z06, LG pro LT headers, catted X-pipe, Borla stingers, CC 224/228, CC918's, CAI, CCW's just your basic C5Z

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Brian DeLuca
    Vehicle
    1997 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by The SRZ View Post
    Displaced? Try 18 months! Sold my old house back in May of 2014, bought 3 acres a month later shopped for a contractor for 3 months and signed on the dotted line in Nov. Clearing and foundation were to happen in mid Jan but weather got in the way (Floridians don't work in inclement weather like us Yankees) so foundation didn't get laid until the last week of April! From there the hits just keep coming and that's another story in all of itself.

Crank support kit is this here. I know he doesn't sell them any longer but I've been trying to make a exception. LOL

Wow 18 months....geez man.

I may know a guy in Sweden if you want to me to try and track this down. I've honestly never seen that before.

97 T/A Ram Air Convt - 10.2@140 / 777rwhp - Forever Dyno Queen
    17 Corvette Z06 - 11.05 @ 125
    17 GMC Sierra Denali Dmax

LTX Regular

Status

Yeah, IT sucks. Was living w/ a friend until the house was built but he got short noticed to Germany so I've been the hotel since Apr of this yr. $$$$ I refuse to live w/ my Lady or go home to stay w/ parents. I left home 30 yrs ago, ain't happening. LOL

Man if you knew someone that could make that, that'd be awesome! LOL I saw it years ago but never thought to pic it up but since going cogged and the troubles I've had I figured I'd give it a shot. http://blackout.nu/ To see the whole thing you have to click on BLACKOUT SS, Engine, Changing to a bigger crank, then crank support. Very detailed too.
    93 SRZ

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

@Karl Ellwein is buddies with them, maybe he can be of assistance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

LTX Regular

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SSlowBoat View Post
    @Karl Ellwein is buddies with them, maybe he can be of assistance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Thanks SSlowBoat. Been talking to him the last day. Guess my wish has been granted! Time for some more engineering on my part but that's the fun part.
    93 SRZ

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Karl Ellwein
    Vehicle
    1995 Impala SS

Crank support FTW I own 2 of those BLACKOUT supports. (now maybe only one).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12