Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    VIP Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Got a link? Shipping costs are terrible with those things but will check.
    I'm not sure how to its on their Facebook page I will see if I can find one. They are located around the n.c. area so its not too awful far from here.

Prev: 94 Formula V8 M6 - R.I.P. / 96 Trans Am WS6 M6 - Sold / 00 Firebird 3.8 M5 - Sold
    Current: 94 Camaro Z28 A4
    Jesse

VIP Member

Status

Pm sent

Prev: 94 Formula V8 M6 - R.I.P. / 96 Trans Am WS6 M6 - Sold / 00 Firebird 3.8 M5 - Sold
    Current: 94 Camaro Z28 A4
    Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz93 View Post
    LOL 30k, post the number after you've owned 10 more years. These things are an addiction, and this addiction love money.
    Start with a V6 and go 10 years as well...makes me question my sanity sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Nut View Post
    Alvin was the first name, that came to mind for your tuning problem. He's been in the bizz for 20yrs, at least. Id trust him with my setup. Im sure he'd set you up with an engine guy. He wouldn't steer you wrong.
    Same here. Alvin's good people. I've known him personally for almost 10 years now. He's quality and affordable and will always be the only person that tunes my car. Hope he can help you out, whatever you decide.
    the DD - 1993 Acura Legend
    the toy - 1995 Pontiac Firebird - 422hp 396tq

Old thread, I was just thinking about the TC a bit ago and let Google do my walking and ended up right here. How's the old girl doing? Hopefully well. Always been a fan.

VIP Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1993 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious95Z28 View Post
    Old thread, I was just thinking about the TC a bit ago and let Google do my walking and ended up right here. How's the old girl doing? Hopefully well. Always been a fan.
    blast from the past!! Man i had to think hard to remember my sign on!

-good news is i still have TC. It is resting comfortably in my garage and has been since 2011.
    -bad news is it hasn't seen daylight since then either.
    I was so frustrated with the whole thing i literally put it in the garage, soon there after bought a 2012 Camaro ZL1 and am still driving it today. I couldn't decide what to do or how to do it. Fast forward to now and it is literally easier to do an LS Swap into a mazda than fix a 93 LT1 chip car. 93 is the worst year to have for modifying. It has a LOT of technology from the 3rd gen and some w/ the later 4th gen...totally a step child year. I do not know what i'll do BUT from pure supply and demand it will likely be the new gen LTX when it comes back rather than 4th gen LTX. It will be built...
    2010 LTX Shootout Extreme Street N/A Top MPH-121.52mph #2 qualifier
    1993 GM High-Tech Performance Formula Thunderchicken

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Jeff Stark
    Vehicle
    1994 Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    blast from the past!! Man i had to think hard to remember my sign on!

-good news is i still have TC. It is resting comfortably in my garage and has been since 2011.
    -bad news is it hasn't seen daylight since then either.
    I was so frustrated with the whole thing i literally put it in the garage, soon there after bought a 2012 Camaro ZL1 and am still driving it today. I couldn't decide what to do or how to do it. Fast forward to now and it is literally easier to do an LS Swap into a mazda than fix a 93 LT1 chip car. 93 is the worst year to have for modifying. It has a LOT of technology from the 3rd gen and some w/ the later 4th gen...totally a step child year. I do not know what i'll do BUT from pure supply and demand it will likely be the new gen LTX when it comes back rather than 4th gen LTX. It will be built...
    Alan is that you ? Was just thinking about you and car the other day how about another appearance at the shootout for all the old guys.

This is Jeff btw aka badhawk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jeff
    2010,2011,2012, 2013, 2015 LTX Shootout Extreme Street NA Champion.
    2013 Modified N/A runner up. 2015 Mod NA Champ
    1994 Pontiac Firehawk #51 10.82 @ 121mph 1.37 sixty ft.

LTX Master

Status

Hey Alan, I read this thread and liked the TC. I suppose after driving your 5th gen the 4th gen isn't as interesting. But if chip tuning is the only big issue you may want to look at a fair price on a setup that uses the LS PCM that nearly any modern day tuner can work with. I was told by a tuner that speed wise the LS PCM compared to the LT PCM is like the difference between a modern era computer and a old Commodore PC. I'm running the opti and old stuff but I've been eayballing this kit which seemed to be exactly what you need.
    http://www.torqhead.com/buy-24xlink-...=0&sort=normal
    Nolan
    '97 SS SLP,T56, Spec stage 2+ clutch,385 stroker,AFR210,XFI292,Moser 12 bolt eaton posi 4.10's. NO traction til top of 3rd gear.
    '57 Chevy 3100 p/u LT1/T56
    Wife's '94 Z28 has been sold.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Hey @alan , nice to see you're still around and have TC man! Been a while!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

VIP Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1993 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Hey @alan , nice to see you're still around and have TC man! Been a while!
    yes it has Fastbird!! I'm still here, just not online much.

VIP Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1993 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Badhawk View Post
    Alan is that you ? Was just thinking about you and car the other day how about another appearance at the shootout for all the old guys.

This is Jeff btw aka badhawk

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It is absolutely! Good to hear from you Jeff! I still have a picture of yours and my cars at the shootout hanging in my office.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast