Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Default Billet Oil Pump Drives

Folks, I know these are a hot item. Got talking with the guy who originally was selling these @Shon Herron and we came to an agreement. Continuing forward, Fastbird Performance will be the EXCLUSIVE dealer for these pieces. I am the point of contact for questions, concerns, sales, etc.

That being said, you guys know I like to keep my prices down. I know Tubby Formy just ran a semi-group purchase @ $105 each. I can't do that. I'm setting the price at a solid $125 SHIPPED from me to you. I have to bump it up some because I'm fronting a LOT of money to keep these on hand. For the time being I do NOT plan to set any minimum purchase group requirements. I plan to front the cash to have a batch made when I get low, and keep them in stock so you can order at will. Remember I'm not a big business, I'm a hobby business and I don't make much money on anything I do, so fronting in excess of $1K at a time for a batch is primarily all out of pocket for me.

Now having said that.........

I'm getting ready to get my first batch in. To help ease the initial blow on myself, I'm going to offer 5 spots $115 each, a $10 discount from the normal price of $125. Once we hit 5 confirmed/paid buyers, I'll pay for the entire run, get them in and get yours turned around ASAP.

Expect to see them on my website at www.fastbirdperf.com in the near future for easy ordering capability.

1. v7guy
    2. eh1133 PAID
    3. JUSTANOTHERLTOWNER PAID
    4. Z28-50 PAID
    5. Mechanic A PAID
    6. Jeff (via phone/email) PAID
    7. Homerandabe69 PAID
    Last edited by Fastbird; 03-19-2015 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fastbird For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Folks, I know these are a hot item. Got talking with the guy who originally was selling these @Shon Herron and we came to an agreement. Continuing forward, Fastbird Performance will be the EXCLUSIVE dealer for these pieces. I am the point of contact for questions, concerns, sales, etc.

That being said, you guys know I like to keep my prices down. I know Tubby Formy just ran a semi-group purchase @ $105 each. I can't do that. I'm setting the price at a solid $125 SHIPPED from me to you. I have to bump it up some because I'm fronting a LOT of money to keep these on hand. For the time being I do NOT plan to set any minimum purchase group requirements. I plan to front the cash to have a batch made when I get low, and keep them in stock so you can order at will. Remember I'm not a big business, I'm a hobby business and I don't make much money on anything I do, so fronting in excess of $1K at a time for a batch is primarily all out of pocket for me.

Now having said that.........

I'm getting ready to get my first batch in. To help ease the initial blow on myself, I'm going to offer 5 spots $115 each, a $10 discount from the normal price of $125. Once we hit 5 confirmed/paid buyers, I'll pay for the entire run, get them in and get yours turned around ASAP.

Expect to see them on my website at www.fastbirdperf.com in the near future for easy ordering capability.
    Thank you @Fastbird for stepping up to the plate on this. I was gonna do what you were doing but finances disallowed me at the time, hence what had to happen then. I just knew where to bug shon at lol. Thank you both for helping further the lt1 community along, in this day of lsjuan shenanigans. I think ellwein might even be interested, he was very inquisitive into @Ltconvert oil pump drive when we dropped his motor off.
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Firebird

I'll take one.
    94 firebird 315 30 18 x 4, 3.4/A4 to LT1/M6 swap, bilstein racing coilovers, leveled LCAs, lowered PHR, spherical bushings in stock lower a arms, 35mm front swaybar, 1" rear sway bar, ported heads, cam, LS1 lid, longtubes, rebuilt T56 blah blah blah

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by v7guy View Post
    I'll take one.
    Ok, hang tight and I'll contact you for payment when the GP is full.

Did you get my email with pix/instructions?

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

I did Shon, sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I've been so busy with my regular job I've had entire too little time to concentrate on anything else.

I understand!!!

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Cory
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro SS

I need one, but...problem is....I need it like YESTERDAY... My billet cam ate through my oil pump drive gear...I didn't know it until today while doing a cam swap and my oil pump drive is in NO condition to be used again, so I am literally stuck with the intake manifold off until I get a new one, and I REFUSE to put a stock replacement one back in...if I have to pay the full $125 right now so be it, but what is the ETA on these?

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro SS #2528 "Black Widow"

N/A 383 Stroker LT1, M6, TEA 220 Heads, Bullet Cam, Full Bolt-Ons, Full suspension
    458 RWHP/414 RWTQ
    Previous Build: N/A 357 H/C/I w/Bolt-Ons. 411/390, 12.99@110, 2.1 60ft, 8000+ DA

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Cameron
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula

@BlackWidowSS If you need one like now, I have one from the last batch that Tubby set up with Shon. If you replace mine I can wait until the next batch is made. I can ship tom if @Fastbird can confirm your order.
    2012 Sierra - 5.3, Summit "Stage 1" Truck Cam
    1994 Jimmy - LS? LT? 4wd? AWD? Time? Money?
    1994 Formula - 5.3, Terminator X, Billet VS7875, "Best Cam", T56, QP 9"
    Formula Build Thread

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Cory
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro SS

@Sahara54, I could do that...let me get with Fastbird on the payment. That would be awesome, thanks?

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro SS #2528 "Black Widow"

N/A 383 Stroker LT1, M6, TEA 220 Heads, Bullet Cam, Full Bolt-Ons, Full suspension
    458 RWHP/414 RWTQ
    Previous Build: N/A 357 H/C/I w/Bolt-Ons. 411/390, 12.99@110, 2.1 60ft, 8000+ DA

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast