Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: "ass shots"

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Lance
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by SJx408 View Post
    Thanks man! I really appreciate the kind words! Also, go post in the introduction thread and tell us about yourself and your car! I noticed you are new to the site!
    I'm actually new to posting i've been coming to this site for quite some time. Yea, i will definitely do that though, i frequent a few other sites as well. I first seen your car on IG (i'm mrlance_) and followed, just happened to see your car on here, glad i did. As you will see i don't post a lot i only commented on your car because it's damn near the first LT car that has interested me in the looks department, besides mine lol, in a long time.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by entrebiz View Post
    I'm actually new to posting i've been coming to this site for quite some time. Yea, i will definitely do that though, i frequent a few other sites as well. I first seen your car on IG (i'm mrlance_) and followed, just happened to see your car on here, glad i did. As you will see i don't post a lot i only commented on your car because it's damn near the first LT car that has interested me in the looks department, besides mine lol, in a long time.
    Wow, that really makes me feel good about my car and the mods I've done. I'm trying to be outside the box with it but remain tasteful at the same time. I think it's working. I just followed back on IG. Im glad you finally joined the site. It's a great community and we have tons of useful as in sure you've seen already! This is my favorite site out of all the others for good reason.
    Arctic White 1996 Z28. Stock internal LT1, CAI, LM1, MGW Shifter, 3.73's, some suspension junk, and shiny salad shooters (retired). Forgestar F14's 18x10 on all 4. Fun stuff coming soon. Also, Cali smog regulations suck...period. **Insert witty quote here** LT1FTW that is all. Have a nice day.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

@whiteheartbeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Arctic White 1996 Z28. Stock internal LT1, CAI, LM1, MGW Shifter, 3.73's, some suspension junk, and shiny salad shooters (retired). Forgestar F14's 18x10 on all 4. Fun stuff coming soon. Also, Cali smog regulations suck...period. **Insert witty quote here** LT1FTW that is all. Have a nice day.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by SJx408 View Post
    It's going to sound way different soon. But right now it has a subtle tone change. The exhaust pulses are shooting at each other and "colliding" gives it a throaty tone, more of a blurb blurb type of sound. Remember stock internals sound "meh" lol but I'll have my full exhaust on in a couple weeks. Also trying something different and going down the road less traveled with my exhaust.
    Any vids of it idling or reving?

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
    OWNER/ADMIN

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by popo8 View Post
    Any vids of it idling or reving?

OWNER/ADMIN
    I'll put some up soon!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteheartbeat For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Looks awesome bud @whiteheartbeat I've definitely got a similar rear end set up black Berger and smoked lights going on soon. It will be different enough I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Lance
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro

@whiteheartbeat Very nice! Rare seeing the ultra z hood on our cars, hard to find!

@SJx408 Curious to see what you do with the exhaust it's gonna be hard to "get away" from the blurb sound you described of these cross-plane crank engines. If money permitted I would do a custom fab 180 degree headers setup, definitely makes the car sound different.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by entrebiz View Post
    @whiteheartbeat Very nice! Rare seeing the ultra z hood on our cars, hard to find!

@SJx408 Curious to see what you do with the exhaust it's gonna be hard to "get away" from the blurb sound you described of these cross-plane crank engines. If money permitted I would do a custom fab 180 degree headers setup, definitely makes the car sound different.
    Not necessarily get away from the traditional blurb sound I love that it's what makes our American V8's sound so good. What I mean is just sound different from what it is now. Make it louder and kill the rasp!

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

@6 speed impy

OWNER/ADMIN

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast