Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default True Dual Exhaust with Borla XR1 Mufflers

For sale I have a true-dual exhaust system. It is a very nice system that tucks up very good. It has Borla XR1 mufflers. They are basically a flow-through muffler. It is an X style pipe. The pipe slide right on too my Pacesetter Long Tubes. With some elbow grease, the mufflers will slide over the pipe. The system has no hangars attached to it. I have only mounted up the X-pipe on my car. I am selling because I want exhaust that will run out the back of the car. This exhaust will dump right at the axle. I have pictures on my phone, but I can't get them on here. I will send them to your email.

Looking for $500 Shipped.

Thanks for looking. Also, any questions, please text 651-325-7977.

-Joe
    '96 Z28Built 355-T-56 swap-GM 847-LE Ported Heads-True Dual Exhaust-3.73 Gears = All sitting in the garage instead of the car

InActive Member

Status

whats the pipe diameter?
    Tyler's 1993 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

6LE Longtubes / LPM Heads / LE Cam / Vigilante 3200 / Shinholster 4L60 / GM 3.73's

3'' diameter piping. I knew I forgot to put something in there...
    '96 Z28Built 355-T-56 swap-GM 847-LE Ported Heads-True Dual Exhaust-3.73 Gears = All sitting in the garage instead of the car

InActive Member

Status

can you send pics to badlt1@hotmail.com?

6LE Longtubes / LPM Heads / LE Cam / Vigilante 3200 / Shinholster 4L60 / GM 3.73's

I just sent ya the pics. Let me know if you need anything else.

InActive Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LT1 POWAH View Post
    I just sent ya the pics. Let me know if you need anything else.
    i got them, exhaust looks sweet, if i can get rid of my exhaust and some stuff i want it, and if i can get it i got a buddly with a f-bd that was interested in duals, do you have a sound clip of it on your ride?

I never had it fully mounted on my car. Only the x-pipe. I know it would sound killer though. I wish I did though haha. I know on YouTube there is a bunch of lt1s with true dials. They might be able to give you a good idea of the sound. Let me know if your buddy wants any pics or anything else. Hope to hear from you.

InActive Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LT1 POWAH View Post
    I never had it fully mounted on my car. Only the x-pipe. I know it would sound killer though. I wish I did though haha. I know on YouTube there is a bunch of lt1s with true dials. They might be able to give you a good idea of the sound. Let me know if your buddy wants any pics or anything else. Hope to hear from you.
    most definatly, im in the middle of getting rid of a bunch of parts so i might have enough, i know my buddy has the money, so maybe he will want it, cause he has been talking about it, what would shipping to 32796 look like?

Im just looking for a flat rate of $500 shipped. So what ever it is won't matter. It's just easier for everyone I think.

InActive Member

Status

will you sell the mufflers separate? just asking.
    New mods coming soon. . .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast