Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Moderator | Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

Default Looking for Roommates in the So Cal Area

Hope this is a suitable location to post. I figured I'd keep it contained to the geographical section of the site, but I am getting pretty desperate. Trying to get the word out as much as possible. Who knows...maybe this will reach someone interested.

Times are tough for many of us these days. It has come to the point that I need to rent out my spare rooms in order to make the mortgage payment. I lost my job, now I lost my renters, and I'm close to losing the house. If you're in need of a place to stay for a reasonable cost, look no further. The 3 bedroom house is located in Norwalk, CA; in a quiet neighborhood. Geographically, we are near just about everywhere you may need to go. There is easy access to the metro/buses and 605, 105, 5, and 91 freeways. The available rooms include the master bedroom and another which measures a foot smaller each way compared to the master. As such, the latter is probably only suitable for a single person. This being said, here are a few more details:

Master bedroom: About 10' x 12' w/ large sliding door closet and cabinets
    Smaller room: About 10' x 10' w/ closet in addition to that
    New paint and carpeting
    Both have ceiling fans
    NOT furnished
    Option for FIOS internet (wireless) and TV
    Washer / dryer on premises
    Fully stocked kitchen (shared)
    Single (shared) bathroom
    House privileges
    No large pets
    Absolutely NO smoking / illegal drugs
    Must be clean
    No gender preference
    Couples welcome

SMALLER ROOM AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! Master bedroom likely available as early as of Sunday September 13 for speedy turnover. If interested in the master, please confirm with me.

This is a very social household. All under the age of 25. All of us are working students and behave as so during the week. We all enjoy quiet evenings and are respectful of the others. No drama here. I am not necessarily opposed to overnight guests and such. Speaking for myself, I am extremely clean. The house is maintained regularly, and any potential renters would be expected to abide. I am as accommodating as possible. The kitchen is already stocked with cooking utensils, pots & pans, dishes, and silverware for use. There are designated cabinets and drawers throughout the house for each room. Basically, everything is included and ready for moving in. I do ask for a month's payment in advance and all others by the end of the month. Please note that I am not requesting a security deposit like many others. If interested, please contact me (Nick). I'd be happy to answer any questions and set up a time to visit.

You've likely been scanning for an asking price, so here it is (utilities included in cost):
    We are asking $750 per month for the master and $550 for the other. This comes equipped with HDTV and wireless internet. I might be willing to lower the cost if the circumstances are right. This cost can also be lowered without certain amenities. If you're still interested, please contact me regarding the bottom line.
    [ Nick ]
    '94 Z. H/C/I with nearly every bolt on known to the f-body owner.

[ Album | FQuick ]