Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    LTX Regular

Status

i cant wait.. Go Chiefs!!

VIP Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel'Z' View Post
    x2..guess its because he's such a beast...hell of a player,,when was the last time you saw a 35 yr old reciever that looked like that,,i predict a big yr from him,,he usually likes to prove himself the first yr
    No doubt it that T.O is a beast. I do think he's going to put up some good numbers this year too as long as everything goes as planned.

I think that Trent Edwards is going to have a damn good year too. He's got 2 really good WR's now, a damn good running back (the running game has some depth too), and hopefully a talented new addition to the line.

I dont like to get my hopes up though with the Bills.. I just take them one game at a time.

2008 Corvette Z06 | 2002 Corvette Z06 | 2002 NHRA Formula

RAIIIIIIIIDDEERRRRRRRSSSSSSS

moroso CAI, Throttle body bypass, SLP LM2, !AIR, pacesetter midlengths, ORY, 160* tstat, 3.73s, madz28.com tune.

Banned

Status

haha cutler is gonna be the least of the bears problems...

GO PANTHERS
    panthers WTF good luck!

LTX Traitor

Status

TO is def a beast. Don't get me wrong when he played for dallas i would take his side and support him but in the end he just isnt a team player and he in the end hurts every team he is a part of.

2003 Mustang Cobra SVT: just an Eaton... 505/525

1996 Trans Am: 52mm Holley, LPP Longtubes, GMMG Catback, 3.73's, PCMforless tune. SOLD

1995 Trans Am: Borla Exhaust, K&N Air Intake, pacesetter headers. SOLD

my 3 little angels

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Chased View Post
    panthers WTF good luck!
    haha,,,whos been to the superbowl most recently??ooops nevermind,,,ummm well the bears still suck..bet theres 5 guys on this site that could be the bears #2 reciever

Quote Originally Posted by 97ForMuLa View Post
    RAIIIIIIIIDDEERRRRRRRSSSSSSS
    geee sorry dude,,we're here for ya if you need someone to talk to

damn this is fun,, I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON
    Last edited by Tarheel'Z'; 08-08-2009 at 08:15 PM.

JASON.C '97'm6,pro 5.0,k&ncai,bbk52mm w/bypass,magnaflow cats,flowmaster c/back,strano springs,kyb agx shocks, lca relocate brackets,hounds tooth 30th interior,70k

my 3 little angels

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Huff035 View Post
    TO is def a beast. Don't get me wrong when he played for dallas i would take his side and support him but in the end he just isnt a team player and he in the end hurts every team he is a part of.
    umm every team?? who took the eagles to the superbowl and played a hell of a game hurt?? they havent gotten over the hump since he left...look ill be the first to agree he's an arrogant ass,,,but you cant deny what he can do on the football field,,i remember talk like that about randy moss too.hows he doing?too bad t.o didnt land in a new england type of team with the discipline to keep him in check,,not sure buffalo is that team..problem is when the teams let him be the biggest show in town as if his ego wasnt big enough,,,,

/mini rant

JASON.C '97'm6,pro 5.0,k&ncai,bbk52mm w/bypass,magnaflow cats,flowmaster c/back,strano springs,kyb agx shocks, lca relocate brackets,hounds tooth 30th interior,70k

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Huff035 View Post
    +1 to that!!!

It's ok to be jealous of him, we all wish we could have had Jessica Simpson. lol

We needed to get rid of TO, he was a distraction. A good football player but not a good team player.
    Well said. Admittedly, I can not deny the boost that T.O. gave to the Cowboys when he and Romo were buddy buddy. T.O. is arguably one of the best receivers to ever play the game and that's coming from a big Jerry Rice fan. But, as Huff said, he was a distraction, and his personal thoughts and actions usually ended up causing cohesion turmoil, which in a team situation doesn't work.

I can only hope that Roy Williams steps up.

*note* Newman is already injured. Go freaking figure. That guys had so many groin injuries that I'm starting to think he's got a slot with a monthly problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

VIP Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    *note* Newman is already injured. Go freaking figure. That guys had so many groin injuries that I'm starting to think he's got a slot with a monthly problem.
    LMAO!!!

2008 Corvette Z06 | 2002 Corvette Z06 | 2002 NHRA Formula

geee sorry dude,,we're here for ya if you need someone to talk to
    Can only get better man, my other team is the lions

moroso CAI, Throttle body bypass, SLP LM2, !AIR, pacesetter midlengths, ORY, 160* tstat, 3.73s, madz28.com tune.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast