Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Default MSD Opti, LT4 Heads & Intake Manifold, PaceSetters, BBK 52MM, T56 Tranny & MORE!!

I am switching over to an LS1 it looks like, my build has gone well off the deep end with one of the builders being in the hospital for over 45 days. I got my money back but I doubt I will ever see it end so I am just going to sell it all off and take an offer on a local LS1 setup.

This is everything I have, I will be adding extra odd's and ends as time goes on but this is what I have right now.
    (Yes I take paypal, you have to pay the fee's though. Also if the price does not indicate shipped you must cover shipping.) Paypal = pontiac1991@hotmail.com

LT4 Heads with Springs & Valves with less then 2300 miles on them total. The intake side was gasket matched, I believe the exhaust was too I have to go recheck. You will get them with the stock 1.6 Roller Rockers and springs still on them. (I can get the push rods too if you want them also stock from GM) I am asking 900 PRICE DROP to 600!!!

LT4 Intake Manifold Port Matched to Gaskets. Painted GM Corp Blue. Will come with MAP Sensor, Injectors & Rails and EGR Block off plates. 450

Complete T56 Tranny with 98k shifted great, no problems. Comes with UMI Style Short Shifter top. 650 **Sold Locally**

Stock Clutch with pressure plate and new throw out bearing 90 never used

MSD Complete Optispark straight from MSD about a month ago, NEVER USED! Its for a 96+ Style I believe (Vented). 450 --Sold Locally--

LS1 Complete Brake Conversion, everything you need with lines, calipers, D/S Rotors. ---Possibly Keeping---

BBK 52MM Throttle Body thats been ported by another member here who used to do such to ensure the correct idle. Comes with LT4 Plate top. 140 --SOLD to a Craigs List buyer in Cali--

PaceSetter Long tubes used less then 1000 Miles, they have just sat since. Non-Coated. 175 --Sold Locally--

LT4 Knock Sensor Chip and Madcat Tuned ECU 80.00 --SOLD to a Craigs List buyer in Cali--

T-Tops off a 95 TA, was going to convert now I do not care 150 for both

LT1 Corvette Fuel Rail covers with studs 50 --SOLD to a Craigs List buyer in Cali--

LT1 Bottom end with less then 2300 on rebuild but Rings Washed out. 250 --Pending to a Craigs List buyer in Cali--

MSD Coil and ICM on mounting bracket 20.00 --SOLD to a Craigs List buyer in Cali--

4.10 Gears for a 10 bolt 150.00 --SOLD to a Craigs List buyer in Cali--

Taylor OTVC Wires and 1 MSD (One Taylor was bad) they have the shield and extra over protection. 60 --Sold Locally--

Black Non-Tweeter Style Cloth Door Panels Firebird. 40

LT1 Chrome Valve Covers they fit the 1.6 RR's no problem 60 --Pending MO Arrival--

LT1 Airfoil say 10.00

LT1 Water Pump Painted GM Corp Blue. Less then 2300 Miles on it 55.00

LT1 Alternator less then 1500 Miles 75.00

LS1 Aluminum Drive Shaft 100.00 --Sold Locally--

LSx Style (98-2002) Drivers Firebird/Trans Am Honeycomb Tail. In good shape 65.00

LT1 96 and below Z28 Gauge Cluster 25.00

Pictures:

I am looking for some trades, I am moving on to an LSx so obviously I need a few things.

Medium to Big Cam (I want to get to around 500HP NA)
    Push Rods
    Springs
    Truck Heads pref Milled already (Or maybe LS6 Heads)
    Bigger TB, like a ZO6 one etc.
    LS6 Manifold or sim.

Maybe other items.

I will add more shortly and I am uploading pictures right now.

PLEASE if you want an item post which one so I can keep track of who asks first, going through PM's trying to is making me nuts!

My zip code is 85705
    Last edited by Cross; 03-09-2009 at 12:29 AM.
    Denny Crane /Rotary = Fail\
    LTx 355 w/ GM 847

!XOBILE

Status

How many miles on the cluster?
    -Mike
    94 Z Patriot Red 1LE M6 12.74 @ 109 w/ 1.8 60ft SOLD 3/18/11
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/WS6TransHed/Edits/941LE_Sig_1.jpg
    05 STI CGM, FMIC, AWD+Boost= AWESOME!
    02 TA WS6 Sold

98k or so i can get exact if you want.
    LTx 355 w/ GM 847

now the bottom end if i go and pick it up how much well you live it at
    93 engine, 94 intake, 3.42 gears soon,TB 52mm, 1.6 RRT, ram air, LCA, panhard bar, S10 high stall, transgo shift kit, BBK shortys, no cat, 160 temp, rear bilstein stocks, rear ls1 springs, ture duals with magnaflows,BFT transmission cooler, 99 ls1 driveshaft,subfame connectors, soon a tune and Chevron with techron and i am stock

How much well? Your welcome to come by all prices are without shipping I will consider offers.. If you show up with say 220 I would take it.
    Last edited by Cross; 03-09-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    LTx 355 w/ GM 847

InActive Member

Status

how much for the opti?????
    1994 T\A, BBK shorties,CAI, cutout, full exhaust,MSD wires, 160* t-stat, 3.73s, cc503-1.6rr's-lunati lifters-stock pushrods FTW

Everything is updated!
    LTx 355 w/ GM 847

Is that a 95? if so how much for the PCM?