Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Default 2022 Sponsorship of the LTX Shootout.

Well the time has come to announce LTXtech.com's sponsorship of the Shootout Event.

As much as I wish I could tell you all that we are once again the title sponsor, that unfortunately is not the case this year.

Due to a loss of much of our sponsorships and associated costs to keep the site up and running, administration collectively decided that we just could not afford it.

(Even when we had more sponsorship and site activitie, administration still reached deep into their own pockets to complete the financial responsibility to be the title sponsor).

We are still pleased to announce that LTXtech is still doing what we can, and sponsoring a class, in an attempt to help keep the event alive.

I'm sure it's no suprise to anyone who actually sees this, that forum activity and interest have dwindled to near nill, hence the loss of many of our sponsors. However, It is because of those sponsors that are still with us that we are able to still claw our way to holding on to being involved.

So we would like to take this moment to appologize for our step back at sponsorship, as well as our pride in those sponsors that have allowed us to be the Title sponsor in the past, as well as our appreciation to those that have made it possible for us to still be a part of the event that is our site's name sake.

Thank You

LTXtech.com Administration

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to popo8 For This Post:

10 Second N/A Club

Status
    Name
    Josh
    Vehicle
    96 Z28

Money's tight everywhere, especially in business that is based on peoples hobbies! Last few years BDB Racing's contributions came from my pocket. The volume of sales it takes to have enough money to cover website/SSL fees and support an outside event just didn't equal out.

At least this provides a place for those who don't do FB or other social media. I kinda miss the days where the forums were full of activity and pages of friendly trash talk and debates. Back before FB and smart phones ruined everything!
    Last edited by 96LT1355Z28; 07-22-2022 at 04:54 PM.
    -Josh
    co-owner of BDBRacing.com
    NMCA OC 9004
    96, N/A 385, Holley EFI, Faceplated M6, AI TFS heads, LE SR cam, MWC Fab 9
    10.16 @ 136 1.50 60'........still workin on that 60' shootin for 1.4's!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 96LT1355Z28 For This Post: