Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

EXTERIOR:
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

INTERIOR:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Interior 2:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

ENGINE:

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

ENGINE 2:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Some additional info, for anyone concerned about dealing with the MoTeC hardware and software.

I spoke with Bill Hunsberger at Second Street. The M48Pro software is only available in DOS. Their systems have gone through multiple upgrades since that unit was first made available. Bill says he has a dedicated laptop running Windows XP for the older MoTeC ecu's.. It will also run on a Windows 7 machine, but Bill indicated the window is small, and the graphing features will not work. You can tune, but it is more difficult than running XP, because you are working strictly with tables.

The software can be downloaded direct from the MoTeC site (Australia), and there would not be any additional licensing fees. He believes he still has my tune files. The N/A tune is currently in my MoTeC, so its just the N2O tune that would be required.

When I was dealing with a potential buyer from Colorado, he was able to find a MoTeC authorized tuner nearby. They are out there.

Interesting discussion - Second Street is now totally dedicated to tuning. The partner that built the engines is retired. Bill indicated the entire tuning industry, and aftermarket parts in general are under attack by the EPA. Second Street took down all their social media sites. He indicated EPA uses those sites to locate potential targets. Two local tuners in PA have been fined. Even JEG's had supposedly been hit with a $500,000 fine for selling parts that violate EPA rules.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post
    Some additional info, for anyone concerned about dealing with the MoTeC hardware and software.

I spoke with Bill Hunsberger at Second Street. The M48Pro software is only available in DOS. Their systems have gone through multiple upgrades since that unit was first made available. Bill says he has a dedicated laptop running Windows XP for the older MoTeC ecu's.. It will also run on a Windows 7 machine, but Bill indicated the window is small, and the graphing features will not work. You can tune, but it is more difficult than running XP, because you are working strictly with tables.

The software can be downloaded direct from the MoTeC site (Australia), and there would not be any additional licensing fees. He believes he still has my tune files. The N/A tune is currently in my MoTeC, so its just the N2O tune that would be required.

When I was dealing with a potential buyer from Colorado, he was able to find a MoTeC authorized tuner nearby. They are out there.

Interesting discussion - Second Street is now totally dedicated to tuning. The partner that built the engines is retired. Bill indicated the entire tuning industry, and aftermarket parts in general are under attack by the EPA. Second Street took down all their social media sites. He indicated EPA uses those sites to locate potential targets. Two local tuners in PA have been fined. Even JEG's had supposedly been hit with a $500,000 fine for selling parts that violate EPA rules.
    the tuners that were fined were diesel tuners in pa. one doing dpf deletes, other was dpf deleting backhoes/tractors/excavators. he is right though

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SSlowBoat For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

A while back, while unsuccessfully negotiating a sale, I prepared an info document, noting the sale was "as is/where is", and pointing out things that might not be obvious on a visual inspection - deletions, defects, operating instructions, etc.. This document is provided for any potential buyers.
    Attached Files Attached Files

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Bottoms up:

LTx Guru

Status