Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Brandon++S
    Vehicle
    1997 camaro z28

Such a nice looking car!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brandon++S For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Thanks !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

LTX Master

Status

That's a really nice build Fred. If I didn't already have 7 vehicles and a boat I'd buy it just to have another nice hotrod. And, you're a long way from Louisiana. I'm sure you'll sell it pretty quick at that price. Damned shame you can't get but a fraction of what you have in it.
    '97 SS SLP,T56, Spec stage 2+ clutch,385 stroker,AFR210,XFI292,Moser 12 bolt eaton posi 4.10's. NO traction til top of 3rd gear.
    '57 Chevy 3100 p/u LT1/T56
    Wife's '94 Z28 has been sold.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JOATMON For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Bump.

Make offer, I really want this out of my sight. Next option is parting it out

LTX Master

Status

Fred, I know you don't want to hear this, but IMHO you really need to get it running. If you are not physically able, your friends at the speed shop could easily get it running. Considering the fact that you've likely spent alot of money at their shop, they might even do a house call to check the fuel system and see if it needs to be flushed.
    Also IMHO, I think you should focus on selling it as a street/strip car versus a track only car. You are gonna have a hard time selling it as a dedicated race car. A street test drive in a super fast car like yours will sell it. The cam specs you listed seem plenty streetable to me. Gather all your extra parts to include in the sale(such as the original drivers seat,etc.)
    I would advertise it on local social media sites. There are alot of middle aged guys that are making a good living that want a car like that, they have been wanting one since high school. You also need to raise the price up to it's true value instead of giving it away.
    You may also consider targeting some potential buyers that are LT1 savvy, The Tick Performance guys, Golen Engines, Lloyd Elliot Engines, for examples.
    I'm just throwing out food for thought my friend.
    Nolan
    Last edited by JOATMON; 03-11-2022 at 10:04 AM.
    '97 SS SLP,T56, Spec stage 2+ clutch,385 stroker,AFR210,XFI292,Moser 12 bolt eaton posi 4.10's. NO traction til top of 3rd gear.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JOATMON For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post
    Bump.

Make offer, I really want this out of my sight. Next option is parting it out
    You really got me looking at my money

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SSlowBoat For This Post:

LTX Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SSlowBoat View Post
    You really got me looking at my money

I know what you mean. That's a whole lotta car for sale with top notch everything. I was beating myself up because it's such a nice machine to pass up on. But, I just bought a '18 p/u truck which flattened me. I hope you buy it because I know you'll appreciate it.
    Nolan

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Agree, worth more running. I've talked to Bill Hunsberger at Second Street. He only does ECM installs and tuning now. He would be willing to fix the fuel system if I trailer or flatbed the car to the shop, about 70 miles. He still has my tuning files, and could put together a laptop that would support the MoTeC M48Pro. If I could find someone local to buy it, I would have no problem setting a price that allows for the fact it's not running, and includes a 50/50 split an any costs of getting it running, beyond routine maintenance.

Lon, the the engine builder left many years ago and is working (I believe) for a national level racing/parts company.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post
    Agree, worth more running. I've talked to Bill Hunsberger at Second Street. He only does ECM installs and tuning now. He would be willing to fix the fuel system if I trailer or flatbed the car to the shop, about 70 miles. He still has my tuning files, and could put together a laptop that would support the MoTeC M48Pro. If I could find someone local to buy it, I would have no problem setting a price that allows for the fact it's not running, and includes a 50/50 split an any costs of getting it running, beyond routine maintenance.

Lon, the the engine builder left many years ago and is working (I believe) for a national level racing/parts company.
    fred, im in jersey (northwest. off 78), i have a trailer, and i known where second street is (had a mustang buddy get a tune there a few years back). im gonna shoot you an email in a little bit

2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SSlowBoat For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Thank you!

When I call Bill back I was going to see if he had someone local who was reliable with a flat bed. When we were building the car he had someone take the car to Mufflex in Trenton so Denny could finish the exhaust.

I had a trailer. Buddy was storing it at his farm in Pennsylvania. He thought he was being transferred, had his house for sale, and helped me find a buyer from NJFBOA for the trailer. I had a Silverado to pull it, but gave it to my son and he trashed it.

Getting it running AND having the laptop to program and pull the data logs the MoTeC stores continuously would take away the two concerns potential buyers have raised.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast