Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Rob
    Vehicle
    1996 Z28

Default Hypertech Programmer...?

Any chance anybody has a Hypertech tuner that's not vin locked that they can bring to the shootout that'll work with my 1996 LT1 fbody?.... My pcm is tuned for a different wheel and gear setup. I have 2 pcm's... 1 is for the gears and a stock non bolt on car the other is for a bolt on car with 273 gears and 27" tire. I'm currently on a 28. I made some street passes and with the 273 pcm on wot pull its holding 3rd gear way too long. I can pay if needed. If I can't find a way to change this I believe running the pcm that has the correct gear setup would be my best option. (Also my sig shows 3.90 gear as that's what the PO told me, it's possible they are 3.73... I will triple check tomorrow on that) Thanks for any help or advice
    Rob.
    1996 Z-28 LT1 3.90s, longtubes, cai, ory exhaust dumped at axle, Solomon tuned, rebuilt trans, IG:JUNK_LT1

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Rob
    Vehicle
    1996 Z28

**A4** 4L60E
    Rob.
    1996 Z-28 LT1 3.90s, longtubes, cai, ory exhaust dumped at axle, Solomon tuned, rebuilt trans, IG:JUNK_LT1

10 Second N/A Club

Status
    Name
    Josh
    Vehicle
    96 Z28

Hopefully somebody will have something to help you out. Moe Bailey and Steve Deliver (sp?) could probably take care of it for you but I don't think they're gonna make this one. Not positive on that but I haven't heard confirmation on either one.
    -Josh
    co-owner of BDBRacing.com
    NMCA OC 9004
    96, N/A 385, Holley EFI, Faceplated M6, AI TFS heads, LE SR cam, MWC Fab 9
    10.16 @ 136 1.50 60'........still workin on that 60' shootin for 1.4's!

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Rob
    Vehicle
    1996 Z28

Either way I'll be there. I'd like to run the car but even if I can't I'm excited to see yall's cars so it'll be worth it.
    Rob.