Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Ron
    Vehicle
    1968 Nova SS LT4

Default Looking for a Tuner in NW Indiana

Hello all,
    I was wondering if anyone on here can suggest or provide a reputable tuner in Northwest Indiana? I currently am running an LT4 with the LS1 conversion using the Torqhead conversion kit. The motor is modified so looking for a tuner who has a Dyno or is willing to work off of datalogs as I have the HPtuner program so I can record datalogs and write the program to the computer. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1968NovaSSLT4 View Post
    Hello all,
    I was wondering if anyone on here can suggest or provide a reputable tuner in Northwest Indiana? I currently am running an LT4 with the LS1 conversion using the Torqhead conversion kit. The motor is modified so looking for a tuner who has a Dyno or is willing to work off of datalogs as I have the HPtuner program so I can record datalogs and write the program to the computer. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Look up Brandon Strong StrongSpeedWorks on FB. He can take care of you easily with that.
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Depending on the distance you're looking for, look up Justin @ Indiana Muscle Car. Extremely adept tuner but he's a little to the east of Warsaw........not exactly NW IN but in the vicinity and I know for a fact he can due the LT/LS PCM hybrid setups because that's what we had on Call 911's Camaro for a few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fastbird For This Post:

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Ron
    Vehicle
    1968 Nova SS LT4

Thanks for the replies and references. I will check them both out. I don't mind if I have to trailer the car a bit further to get the car tuned. I don't mind if I have to leave the car with a tuner for a few days. I just want it tuned right. The car runs and drives now but I know the tune needs work as its running a little rich and It can use adjustments in the timing curve. Again, I appreciate the references! Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 1968NovaSSLT4 For This Post: