Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro "Red Alert"; 2022 Camaro LT1 RS

Default The Official LTx Tune Database

Disclaimers:
    All of the tunes supplied in this thread are 100% USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. The staff of LTxTech.com nor the members submitting the tunes are to be held responsible for any damage that occurs as the direct result of the tunes found on this site. LTxTech stresses that these tunes should only be used with wideband O2 readers and data logging software to ensure your vehicle is running properly. Every car is different, and as such these tunes are meant only to get you "close" to what your car will need for the mods you have. It should be 100% expected that changes to timing, tables, and constant values will need to be made. We are in no way advertising these tunes as being "set it and forget it." If you are unsure of whether or not the tune is right for your vehicle, the staff recommends that you seek the help of a professional tuner and allow them to properly tune your vehicle.

Furthermore, LTxTech.com stresses that any tunes submitted below must be unlicensed, non-proprietary tunes. LTxTech will make every effort to ensure that the tunes posted below are not the property of a professional tuner. If you suspect your tune is posted below, please let us know by using the Contact Us link.

Updated 2/27/2013 at 7pm EST

The list of tunes are now available on Google Docs which gives everyone the ability to sort and filter the list! (click here)
    Tunes1.jpg
    Tunes2.jpg

UPDATE FROM ADMIN;
    04/10/2016

The google account which was associated with the spreadsheet was deleted awhile back, and unfortunately I don't think I have a backup of the spreadsheet.
    Regardless -- the tunes are still saved on LTxTech's server, so you can browse to the tune folder here: http://www.ltxtech.com/tunes/

Edit: the screenshot is the full list of the tune database, so you can use the image in the 1st post to find which tune you want and then use the link below to get the tune.
    Last edited by popo8; 04-10-2016 at 09:02 AM.

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech
    Owner - Michigan FBody Association

1994 Chevrolet Camaro "Red Alert" [ LT1 Transplant ]
    2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 RS "Cherry Bomb 6.2"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meissen For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    JeremY
    Vehicle
    1972 NovA

Checking out the "Stock LT1 A4" tune and in TunerPro it is showing Fuel cutoff, 1st gear @ 124 RPM, and resume at 86 RPM.

Are these tunes not meant for TunerPro, and if not could you possibly add what program was used for each? Just thinking of someone downloading a tune, loading and trying to drive with it. I know you have all the disclaimers above.

Good thread though!
    '72 Nova "HadeSS"

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    JeremY
    Vehicle
    1972 NovA

"Stock 1995 Z28" has more correct looking RPMs on the fuel cutout and resume tables, 1st gear: 5886.47 / 5874.74.
    '72 Nova "HadeSS"

MAD ABOUT LTX's

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 1970 Firebird Espirit, 1972 Camaro Sport Coupe

Mine was taken from the factory prom using Tuner pro RT v5.0
    I did see some weird stuff looking at mine but I thought it was just because this is my first rodeo and dont know more about it yet.
    If you don't stand behind our MIlitary then feel free to stand in front of them. <---- This is my oldest son (PROUD DAD HERE) Mike (just plain mad) Madman337 1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 all stock other than a muffler and LCAs @292K+ miles. 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. 1972 Camaro, 1994 Corvette, ​17 Fusion Sport AWD V6 Twin Turbo

3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by JCZNova View Post
    Checking out the "Stock LT1 A4" tune and in TunerPro it is showing Fuel cutoff, 1st gear @ 124 RPM, and resume at 86 RPM.

Are these tunes not meant for TunerPro, and if not could you possibly add what program was used for each? Just thinking of someone downloading a tune, loading and trying to drive with it. I know you have all the disclaimers above.

Good thread though!
    True - it could be the difference between $EE and $EEb. I see it also shows the injector flow rate at 398lb/hr

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

I will say this. If it's found that a proprietary tune was posted, repercussions will follow. If it's a stock tune, or a tune you did yourself, or a buddy did and you have said person's permission to share, then by all means. But if it's a tune from a company or someone you know wouldn't want it posted, then don't even think about it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fastbird For This Post:

3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle

Added SexyTransAm's CC503 tune.

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    JeremY
    Vehicle
    1972 NovA

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    I will say this. If it's found that a proprietary tune was posted, repercussions will follow. If it's a stock tune, or a tune you did yourself, or a buddy did and you have said person's permission to share, then by all means. But if it's a tune from a company or someone you know wouldn't want it posted, then don't even think about it.
    I second that from the other thread as well. I wouldn't want my hard work given away just because someone can pull a tune.

I think more for, hey I changed xx and went to the track and took off a tenth. Etc.
    '72 Nova "HadeSS"

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    JeremY
    Vehicle
    1972 NovA

What do you think about adding to post #1 to put where the tune came from if you are adding one?

Plus taking a proprietary tune, opening it and changing one item by 1 rpm, still does not make it YOUR own tuning work.
    '72 Nova "HadeSS"

3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by JCZNova View Post
    What do you think about adding to post #1 to put where the tune came from if you are adding one?

Plus taking a proprietary tune, opening it and changing one item by 1 rpm, still does not make it YOUR own tuning work.
    What do you mean? Like putting that it's from TunerPro or TunerCats?

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast