Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Dan
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Default Where to dyno in MN

I've got a 96 z28, so OBDII plus LT1. Does anyone have any recommendations of someone to dyno the car in the twin cities MN area? Nothing too special, just a heads and cam car. I've been running around on stock injectors for years now and they've been fine although the duty cycle was high as I recall from a street tune many moons ago. Now I've got at least one sticking open so I'm going to put some 30#ers in there. Plus, I'm a little curious about numbers. Thanks for any help.

-Dan

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Jim
    Vehicle
    1996 Roadmaster wagon

You can try TPI specialties in Shakopee, they claim a lot of knowledge about that vintage. https://tpis.com/

LTX Regular

Status
    Vehicle
    95 ta

I used TPIS twice for mine I was pretty happy with them. Jim was always really professional and he gave us a tour of the place and answered any questions I had too. I have since started tuning myself otherwise I’d still use them.
    Adam Legatt 95 trans am, 355 LE ported 21* TFS heads SS4000, 9'' 11.18@ 121.5 mph

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Dan
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

OK, I'll call them. I'll post the numbers when it's done... as long as they aren't too embarrassing. Haha