Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Default Holley Terminator X Max

Anyone running this system? Been talking with Mike at EFI Connection. They make an engine harness to run this ECU. Looking at the Max due to my 93 Speedometer. I already have their billet T/C kit to swap to 24X.

Here’s the deal, I’ve been gathering parts for years to build a badass supercharged LT1 engine. Life has thrown in a few curveballs that has postponed this build several times. Hoping to get it together this year. I have everything to put together a 383, forged crank, pistons, H beam rods, total seal rings, Melling shark tooth oil pump, splayed block and LE Trickflow heads hogged out to the Max. I Just picked up a Vortech V7 YSI Race and Mishimoto intercooler. I have 3 custom ground supercharger cams from members on here that had similar setups. All different specs. Several different crank pulleys and methanol injection. I have options to run several different cam and pulley setups. ECU and harness are my next big purchase. Looking at this for ease of tuning. I see lots of LS swaps using these and people seem to love it. Just wanted to see if anyone on here has any experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

@shownomercy i believe is running one albeit with a stand alone harness not a efi connection harness

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

If you have the 24x sensors already, and you have some comfortable-ness working with harnesses, its super easy to install.

I have mine setup as a semi stand alone, IE, holley runs motor and trans, but is not tied to car at all. I run the holley 7in dash cause my factory cluster was on its way out.

I love mine, remote tuning is amazing and I enjoy driving the car much better now. Tons of safety options you can setup, your imagination is the limit. Software is easy to setup and the holley self setup will get the car running/driving fairly awesome. (just DO NOT rely on the wizard tune for any sort of boost)
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shownomercy For This Post:

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Quote Originally Posted by shownomercy View Post
    If you have the 24x sensors already, and you have some comfortable-ness working with harnesses, its super easy to install.

I have mine setup as a semi stand alone, IE, holley runs motor and trans, but is not tied to car at all. I run the holley 7in dash cause my factory cluster was on its way out.

I love mine, remote tuning is amazing and I enjoy driving the car much better now. Tons of safety options you can setup, your imagination is the limit. Software is easy to setup and the holley self setup will get the car running/driving fairly awesome. (just DO NOT rely on the wizard tune for any sort of boost)
    Thank you! You helped put my mind at ease. I’m gonna bite the bullet and hopefully get started on this build soon. Trying to get the garage cleaned up to make room.

Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by 1QUICKZ28 View Post
    Thank you! You helped put my mind at ease. I’m gonna bite the bullet and hopefully get started on this build soon. Trying to get the garage cleaned up to make room.

Good luck finding one in stock lol

If you have any specific questions lemme know.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle

Will do. I hear they are not shipping very well. Like everything today. Thank you!