Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!

Question I'm Having Problems Datalogging With Scan 94/95

Okay, I've been trying to "dial in" a tune for my new 396 LT1 engine, and, of course, I have been doing a fair amount of datalogging on it using Scan 94/95. Recently I've been seeing erroneous readings from my datalogs.
    For example, I'm doing 4th gear pulls from about 45 mph to 75 mph to try and load the engine, while keeping the rear end from "stepping out". (With both cooler weather and the street tires I'm running, I can't do pulls without "blowing off" the tires in any gear lower than 4th).

Now, when I chart speed (mph) as one of my inputs, the auto (?) scale for mph goes from 0 to 30 mph, even though the speedometer in the car is showing 45-75 mph. Anyone know what's happening here?

TIA for any replies.

LTx Guru

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula

Do you have a .csv file of the log you can attach?

94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / Comp Cams solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11's/Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot (dry) N2O / Spohn Suspension / 6-pt roll bar /AutoMeter instrumentation / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

Sorry Fred, but, I'm not that computer "savvy" with that .csv file designation I certainly DO have a couple of Scan94/95 datalog files showing the problem. Is that what you're asking for?

LTx Guru

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula

Let me ask GaryDoug to look at your matching post on CamaroZ28.com. He doesn’t follow this site any more.