Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Hybrid View

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    JB
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28 1996 Camaro SS

Default 1997 Camaro Z28 $3,500

I've decided to sell my 97 Camaro Z28 and focus more funds on restoring my 96 SS. This car was an unfinished project when I bought it and became more of a project than I originally thought. It was one of those deals that once I dove into it, I had to keep going to make it road worthy. It has a lot of new parts so, I've kept a lot of receipts and I'm still searching for others. Here's the highlights...
    The stock motor has been rebuilt 0.040 over with a Comp Cam #467 and valve train upgrade, SLP cold air kit and both filters, throttle body, Canton valve covers, EFI Connection billet timing cover, ATI damper, A/C delete pulley, Accel opti (was new in the box with the car so I used it), wires, plugs, ARP bolts everywhere, Griffin Exact Fit aluminum radiator, 180 thermostat
    The factory transmission has been rebuilt with a Phoenix 3600 stall converter
    The car was repainted in June and all new badges/emblems replaced. The Z28 emblems were replaced with the 2015 style
    The front suspension has been replaced with a Spohn K-member, Eibach sport springs (all 4 corners), KYB struts (and rear shocks), strut bearings, UMI upper control arm brackets, upper and lower control arms, calipers, rotors (all 4 corners), brake pads (all 4 corners), hub assemblies
    Stainless 1 3/4" stainless headers, stainless Y-pipe and a Dynomax catback, new O2 sensors ( all 4)
    This was tuned by Moe Bailey at Moehorsepower and runs awesome!
    Window motors and switches have been replaced
    The wheels and tires are from my 94 Z28 and are the black Corvette Grandsport replicas, 17x8.5 all 4 with staggered tires, 245 front and 275 in the back
    It has T-tops that actually don't leak.
    The issues that I have not corrected is the instrument cluster tach is about 2500 RPM off, the speedometer is correct until 50 MPH and then starts reading faster than you're moving and the fuel gauge shows 3/4 when it's full. The odometer shows 138,XXX miles but I think it's calculating faster than it should
    The converter has a shudder going into overdrive when trying to lock up the clutch
    Headliner edges near the top is showing wear
    Carpet needs cleaning but no holes
    The door key that the previous owner gave goes to nothing!
    The dash pad is cracked but complete
    And I wanted to have the tint redone but didn't.
    There's a lot of work done and some left to do. I bought this car in October of 2018 and I have a PDF of receipts and a Carfax I will email you if you're interested. If you need more pictures or videos of it running, just message me. I will be attending the LTX Shootout this (as it's currently scheduled) and I will trailer the car to Bowling Green for the serious buyer. I have not yet posted this car for sale anywhere else and won't before the Shootout. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Same as everybody else...350 small block, double hump heads, 3/4 cam

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    JB
    Vehicle

!

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    JB
    Vehicle

SOLD!!

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Alexander
    Vehicle
    1999 Chevrolet S10

Damn, that sold was fast!
    > looking for a car that needs only minor body or paint work. looking to pay up to 3k. I will not be on US mainland until travel restrictions open up, so I can pay in advance if needed. We can arrange the online transfers that best suits your demands, be it paypal, wise or Ellypos.