Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Marc
    Vehicle
    1995 Formula

Just watch yourself down there. They have implemented the special event traffic enforcement for October 6th through October 11th.
    Now I know I'm about to compare apples to oranges here but, during h20i they actually had police officers from Virginia and Pennsylvania down there to make sure they had plenty of coverage, and according to local news there were 277 arrests and 345 vehicles impounded!

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
    1995 FORMULA M6

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    96 Z28, 95 Roadmaster

Quote Originally Posted by 95 blackbird View Post
    Just watch yourself down there. They have implemented the special event traffic enforcement for October 6th through October 11th.
    Now I know I'm about to compare apples to oranges here but, during h20i they actually had police officers from Virginia and Pennsylvania down there to make sure they had plenty of coverage, and according to local news there were 277 arrests and 345 vehicles impounded!

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk
    They've been doing the special event zone for the past 2 years I think? It's pretty much killed all real racing on Coastal from the speed limit being so low, now everyone goes inland or north. They're definitely not going to be anywhere near as aggressive towards cruisers being that the event is sanctioned. Kinda glad H2Oi was rowdier than ever, makes the cruisers look like angels lmao.
    96Z M6, ERE-383 #60, AFR 210s, LE cam, 9", Procharger D1, ???whp
    95 Roadmaster T-56 swap, LE1s, baby cam, 4.56s, "The Cammaster"
    95 Firehawk hooptie, bolt-ons and suspension

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Catmaigne For This Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12