Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Quote Originally Posted by JOATMON View Post
    Sounds like ya'll talking about some loose gal getting around.
    Who did she belong to originally and who has she slept with?
    I don't know if I've been around here long enough to know about her reputation. LOL
    Nolan
    Its a solid motor, belonged to my friend in NJ. We replaced the cam/lifters with my old cam and he ran upper 10s on motor.

Fast forward a few years, he sold it to some clown in NJ who did nothing with it, and then sold it to Shaun, who now sold it to you.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shownomercy For This Post:

LTX Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by shownomercy View Post
    Its a solid motor, belonged to my friend in NJ. We replaced the cam/lifters with my old cam and he ran upper 10s on motor.

Fast forward a few years, he sold it to some clown in NJ who did nothing with it, and then sold it to Shaun, who now sold it to you.
    Thats cool, what's not to like about a good solid build engine that goes like the energizer bunny from car to car to car.
    I had a 327 back in the day that got around. I was the third owner and it just wouldn't break. I literally wore it out, it never smoked from the tailpipes but it got blow-by so bad it would come through the vents when you stood on it and choke you inside the car. LOL
    '97 SS SLP,T56, Spec stage 2+ clutch,385 stroker,AFR210,XFI292,Moser 12 bolt eaton posi 4.10's. NO traction til top of 3rd gear.
    '57 Chevy 3100 p/u LT1/T56
    Wife's '94 Z28 has been sold.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JOATMON For This Post:

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Marc
    Vehicle
    1995 Formula

Just to update this thread, the motor made it to its new home in Delaware.
    It was a bit of a struggle trying to coordinate the schedules of 3 people that work too much. There were 3 people involved because I don't own a truck so as usual I had to get my buddy @Sahara 54 involved in my Tom foolery. So of course schedules kept changing and plans kept getting pushed so @ SSlowboat was cool enough to say I'm just going to deliver it.
    Mind you this is a 2 1/2 to 3 hour trip for him. Each way.
    So big shout out to Shaun for that. Definitely above and beyond.

I will start a new thread on this motors new life in Delaware. Probably going to be a little while before it gets moving. Pretty sure I have convinced myself to send my stock T56 to Tick to have it upgraded after hearing how many transmissions this motor has eaten.

Thanks again to Shaun and Cameron .

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    1995 FORMULA M6

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 95 blackbird For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

cars gone finally. gave it away to some scrapper on fb

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SSlowBoat For This Post:

LTX Master

Status

Ouch, Hurts my heart to see any Camaro or Firebird going to a scrap yard. I drive by two scrap yards here every day. I saw a early Mustang body being lifted on top the mountain of scrap a few years ago. Brought a lil tear to my eye.
    I brought a couple of garage door openers to a scrap yard recently. told the guy I didn't want any money for them just take them off my truck.
    While unloading them, a guy was dropping off a real clean jeep suv on a roll back wrecker. I'm thinking something is wrong with this picture, about that time the giant claw crane smashed the roof in a couple times and lifted it away into the mountain. WOW
    '97 SS SLP,T56, Spec stage 2+ clutch,385 stroker,AFR210,XFI292,Moser 12 bolt eaton posi 4.10's. NO traction til top of 3rd gear.
    '57 Chevy 3100 p/u LT1/T56
    Wife's '94 Z28 has been sold.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JOATMON For This Post:

Things are only value if you value them, otherwise, most folks see cars are just, cars.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shownomercy For This Post:

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718