Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 95 Formula

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jakegsxr11 View Post
    The car seems to be running well. I got the alignment done and the a/c charged.

The 14point7 wideband O2 is causing electrical interference with the radio so I'm going to wire a capacitor bank between the + and - of the heater circuit.

The Koni on car adjustable rear shocks came in and I'll get them installed next week. So far it handles much better with the front shocks and 4 springs.

I was hoping for closer to - 1.0 camber but the way it sits now both caster adjustments are maxxed out opposite of each other and that's the most camber possible while still matching both sides with similar specs.

The spec 2+ clutch is still breaking in so I have not really tested the engines power but it seems really strong. I really like the clutch, slightly more grabby than stock but it could easily be mistaken for a stock unit.

I also don't notice hardly any drivetrain vibration, no more than stock. I was worried about that with the poly motor mounts, transmission mount and torque arm mount. I'm happy I went to them.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
    thats surprising you couldnt get atleast a degree negative, i got a degree negative on stock arms.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567