Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Thread: INJUNEER

LTX Master

Status

Default INJUNEER

I've been hanging around this forum for quite awhile now and noticed how much INJUNEER contributes to technical queries. His knowledge of the 4th gen's is tremendous and his troubleshooting skills are outstanding. His willingness to help folks and sticking with them until it's fixed is notable.
    So here's a hat off to him and a pat on the back. Thanks INJUNEER.
    Nolan
    '97 SS SLP,T56, Spec stage 2+ clutch,385 stroker,AFR210,XFI292,Moser 12 bolt eaton posi 4.10's. NO traction til top of 3rd gear.
    '57 Chevy 3100 p/u LT1/T56
    Wife's '94 Z28 has been sold.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JOATMON For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated!

I'm old, retired, and have a lot of time on my hands . My Formula is going to be up for sale.... I haven't driven it in 5 years. And since they closed the strip at Englishtown (I live a few miles away), and I sold my trailer and tow vehicle, I really have no use for the car. Hopefully I can find someone who appreciates what is basically a "nothing but the best", mostly modified by a licensed professional (mechanical) engineer, pristine/rust free ride. Also lots of random parts available. As soon as the current virus panic clears, I'll use the "for sale" forum on this site, among others, to try and get things sold.

But even without my car, I'll try to share what I have learned about these cars as long as I am able.

Thanks again.
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Brandon Reitz
    Vehicle
    1995 Pontiac Trans Am

Thank you Injuneer for helping me throughout the years as well on various issues!

I'd like to see the ad for your car when you do post it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brarei200 For This Post:

LTX Master

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Chevy Camaro z28

For the past 20yrs, of owning my car, I've seen Fred on all the major forums, nothing but knowledge and assistance comes from him. Great guy and greatly appreciate what he does and has done for this community and our members. Thank you!!!
    94' Z -383 LTx, AI TFS 215cc heads/C/I
    S60 rear
    Stepped Hedman Hustlers an a Monoblade TB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyinz For This Post:

LTX Regular

Status
    Vehicle
    95 ta

You helped me a lot over the years on cz28.com thanks again!
    Adam Legatt 95 trans am, 355 LE ported 21* TFS heads SS4000, 9'' 11.18@ 121.5 mph

10. The Following User Says Thank You to adam85 For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

@Injuneer has been a staple to this community and not limited to ltxtech. I remember seeing 5+ year old posts back in 2008/09 when I first got my 94 and I was looking for stuff on fbody.com, where Injuneer was specifically called out to help people and just generally chiming in with quality knowledge. Many threads of real engineering substance generally has this gentleman's name associated to them.

Hats off to you, sir!

1994 Trans Am Under the knife - but it's alive!!! (5.3 LM7/CPT 60e/QP 9") BUILD THREAD
    2009 G8 GXP M6, full exhaust, catch can, cai, stereo
    1975 Olds 98 455 burnout machine/panty dropper | 1985 C10 new project

12. The Following User Says Thank You to harner For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike Storm "Stormy"
    Vehicle
    1995 Trans Am
    Blog Entries

Thank you Injuneer as well you've helped me a lot.

1995 Trans Am - CAI - TB coolant bypass - Headers & Performance Muffler - Poly mounts - stock LT1/A4 - 13.3 1/4 - 1.9 60 foot , driven daily.
    2008 C6 Corvette LS3 Snake charmer Ram Air intake. 6 Speed Switchable mild to wild exhaust.
    2002 Silverado LT Extd Cab Z71 5.3 A4 Composite Bed Stock

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormyweather For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

85% of the knowledge of these cars and engines that i have comes directly from your comments and posts Fred. Thank you for your contributions over the years.

Maybe when this crap clears up i can put an offer in on that beautiful car. It will stay in jersey then and be a regular if island reopens.
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SSlowBoat For This Post: