Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    DARREN BRANDON
    Vehicle
    1983 jaguar xj6

Default C210 connector wire question

Hi guys, posted this on another site yesterday and have to get an answer, hoping someone here might have the answer.. I am swapping a 94 lt1 into a jag, and am almost done, my question is, on connector 210, according to shoebox's site pin c (orange wire) is power feed from pcm bat fuse to pcm, I am assuming that means always hot, but would like to be certain, so, is it switched or is the word bat the key to knowing always hot?
    Any help greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Darren

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

That circuit starts at the battery, passes through a fusible link, then through fuse #4 (10 amp) in the dash fuse panel, then through connector C210 to PCM pins B15 and B31. That is one of the only circuits that is different between 94 (fuse in dash panel) and 95 (fuse in under hood box).

Yes, "PCM BAT" means unswitched power from battery, "PCM IGNITION FEED" mean switched 12 volt power (pins B30 and D3) from ignition switch.

Free download of the 1994 factory service manual, courtesy of GaryDoug - see page 6E3-A-6:

http://www.mediafire.com/?40mfgeoe4ctti
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    DARREN BRANDON
    Vehicle
    1983 jaguar xj6

Thank you so much