Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Dax
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28 (1LE)

Default 1LE 4th Gens. Building a Database

Hello to all my LT1 family! I haven't been active for a while but will be changing that. (finally graduated and got a nice job)

I am in the process of building a database of information specifically on 4th generation camaro and firebird 1LE models! (1993-1999)
    My passion for this stems from my own car that I bought from my dad and later discovered it being a 1LE.

My goal is that with time and lots of help I could track down and document these cool cars. I already have a good start and would love to publish it for all when it is more complete. I want to focus on accuracy and will be tracking these cars with the vin through a GM source.

I want to compile year, vin, paint, wheel paint, interior, interesting options, history of the cars possibly msrp etc. I need your help finding vin's or putting me in touch with owners who are willing. I have been scouring online too for any past transactions of such cars. Look forward to sharing this list in the future and also being more active now that my own car is going in a better direction, maybe a build thread.

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Dax
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28 (1LE)

23 confirmed cars with pictures and information logged so far. Please spread the word, until I can save up to complete my car later this fall or early 2021 this is going to be my mission. I'm going in 100% and need all the help i can get! Thanks