Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

The Nitrous Outlet Junkie

Status
    Name
    Troy
    Vehicle
    1994 Firebird Formula

Default 1995 SEMA Belltech Camaro spotted

Today at lunch I saw this Camaro and it was slammed to the ground sounded really good too and I heard the faint whistle of a supercharger when the guy got out and we both went into the gas station I complimented his car. He gave me some bit of information and told me that there was a car built for SEMA several years ago and he's the third owner of the vehicle which has about 36,000 miles so I did some Googling and I found the car in the images area looks like it was a pretty slick ride.

The ad said, "This is powered by a 5.7-liter LT1 supercharged V8 backed by a 6-speed manual transmission. This car was built by Belltech for SEMA. The suspension was upgraded with Suspension Techniques Speed Tech coil spring set, and front and rear sway bars. Hotchkis Performance trailing arms and Panhard rod. The front brakes were upgraded to 13" Brembos with 4-piston calipers. Modifications to the engine include a Paxton SN-93 supercharger kit, MSD/Paxton 6AL ignition control with adjustable timing and soft-touch rev control, Jet power-control module and a Borla cat-back stainless-steel exhaust system. The wheels are OZ Mito modular painted to match car and wrapped with Michelin Pilot tires. The car and the Wings West Ground Effects kit were custom-painted with Porsche 911 Silver. This car has just over 33,000 actual miles."

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Even...M-COUPE-200763

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    94 Formula "budget build" #thebeaterbird
    10.177 @128.31 on a lil 250 shot
    350, LT1, carb, LE grind cam, th400, 4k stall, ford 8.8 w/ 4.10s

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Corey
    Vehicle
    94 Camaro z28

that's cool! not a huge fan of the ground effects available for these cars personally but still a cool build. wonder what year SEMA it was in and why they didn't do a 98+ Camaro to use the ls1

94 Z28 M6, 383 LT1, McLeod Twin Disk, MGW, SLP CAI, Pacesetter LTs w/ORY, E-cut out, Spintech 2OTL, Strano sways, BMR suspension, Viking coilovers, Solomon tuned
    96 Chevy K1500, 5.7L Vortec, 4l60e, 14 bolt, Volant CAI, Pacesetter LTs, Spintech 6000, b&m, 33s- DD

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

It could have been long ago. A lot of those parts date back to the 90's.... Paxton S/C, OZ wheels, JET Power Module,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post
    It could have been long ago. A lot of those parts date back to the 90's.... Paxton S/C, OZ wheels, JET Power Module,
    Man, bringing back the memories of my wish lists from back then!

This thing is VINTAGE. Look at the old fuel control solenoids on the top of the manifold mounted to the plate between the TB/Maniold, they were the additional fuel supply that came with the paxton kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fastbird For This Post:

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

I had a set of OZ Monte Carlo 17 X 9.5" wheels on my Formula back then. Callaway was installing them on his conversions too. He did a Camaro called the SuperNatural. I have the original sales literature.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Corey
    Vehicle
    94 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Man, bringing back the memories of my wish lists from back then!

This thing is VINTAGE. Look at the old fuel control solenoids on the top of the manifold mounted to the plate between the TB/Maniold, they were the additional fuel supply that came with the paxton kit.
    i was wondering what those were, super cool!

94 Z28 M6, 383 LT1, McLeod Twin Disk, MGW, SLP CAI, Pacesetter LTs w/ORY, E-cut out, Spintech 2OTL, Strano sways, BMR suspension, Viking coilovers, Solomon tuned
    96 Chevy K1500, 5.7L Vortec, 4l60e, 14 bolt, Volant CAI, Pacesetter LTs, Spintech 6000, b&m, 33s- DD