Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro Z28

Thanks all! Guess I better start a legit build thread soon. Just bought an engagement ring and a new truck, so the build progress has been temporarily paused.

Also, I bought a complete b-body LT1 that I am using for the block/front and rear main caps only. Let me know if anyone local to PA needs any random brackets or other LT1 parts. If not sold, they'll be scrapped before the end of the year.
    1995 Camaro Z28
    Stock dispacement LT1: Lunati 226/234 .565/.565 109 LSA cam, stock heads, Kooks longtubes and catted Y-pipe, GMMG catback, Moroso CAI
    Other: Viking double adjustable coilovers with UMI mounts, UMI panhard, Hawk's short throw

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Joe
    Vehicle
    95 Trans Am

Nick, welcome to the forum. I’ve been a central pa lurker for years and am going to be doing a major project soonish. Not building from the ground up like you (can’t wait to see your build thread). I recently purchased one of Jason Short’s complete engine finds. And once I decide when and how to go pick it up in Rochester, I’ll be doing my first ever engine swap/tune. Haven’t decided yet if I want to tackle the swap myself or just pay someone local to do it. Much like yourself, I like to learn things as I go, but I also don’t want to bite off more than I can chew. Good luck.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Joel
    Vehicle
    1996 camaro Police interceptor

Welcome you are in a great place to get knowledge about your LT-1 with a bunch of great people. Good luck on your build can't wait to see your progress.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

lloyd is the best. look forward to a build thread. if you need help we have done this a few times, sometimes successfully lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123