Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Default Finally got my suspension in.

It’s a mixture of parts from AJE Racing, Spohn, UMI, QA1 etc. Installed Blow Proof housing also. Hoping to get it back on the road this year. Boosted engine will have to wait unfortunately. Plans are to spray 150-175 wet shot on this one and let it eat. So far I’ve knocked about about 300 lbs off the front end. Hoping it hooks better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    JB
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28 1996 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 1QUICKZ28 View Post

It’s a mixture of parts from AJE Racing, Spohn, UMI, QA1 etc. Installed Blow Proof housing also. Hoping to get it back on the road this year. Boosted engine will have to wait unfortunately. Plans are to spray 150-175 wet shot on this one and let it eat. So far I’ve knocked about about 300 lbs off the front end. Hoping it hooks better.

That looks awesome! Is this a "track only" car?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Same as everybody else...350 small block, double hump heads, 3/4 cam

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Quote Originally Posted by Cathead View Post
    That looks awesome! Is this a "track only" car?

Street and track. Never gets driven much. When I last had it on the road was lucky to see 100 miles a year.

Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    JB
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28 1996 Camaro SS

Street and track. Never gets driven much. When I last had it on the road was lucky to see 100 miles a year.

Okay, I was just curious about those brakes. They look like Aerospace and I've heard that those brakes didn't act very good with a lot of street driving.

Same as everybody else...350 small block, double hump heads, 3/4 cam

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Joe
    Vehicle
    95 Trans Am

Looks like you installed Founders panhard bar and rear sway bar. What do you think of them? I just did the same, but have not had the chance to get her back on the road yet.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 95 T/A FI View Post
    Looks like you installed Founders panhard bar and rear sway bar. What do you think of them? I just did the same, but have not had the chance to get her back on the road yet.
    I use founders stuff pretty often (generally im broke). I only use the double rod end panhard and the poly/rod end lower control arms, no issues. we use them on @Ltconvert car no issues either
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by 95 T/A FI View Post
    Sorry I haven’t been on in awhile. My employer decided to cut people and double my workload. It’s great. Anyway, I have the upper panhard bar from Founders. It’s the one designed for a true dual exhaust system. Fit great. I have a drag bar from Spohn. Haven’t had it in the road since I installed all of this. Got it running this year and pulled it out of the garage and put it in the car trailer. Need to get exhaust done and add some spray. Hoping 2020 will be the year I get it back in the road.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Sorry I haven’t been on in awhile. My employer decided to cut people and double my workload. It’s great. Anyway, I have the upper panhard bar from Founders. It’s the one designed for a true dual exhaust system. Fit great. I have a drag bar from Spohn. Haven’t had it in the road since I installed all of this. Got it running this year and pulled it out of the garage and put it in the car trailer. Need to get exhaust done and add some spray. Hoping 2020 will be the year I get it back in the road.

Sucks about being overworked man... but at the same time, $$$$$.

Good luck making it happen this year, and dont forget to get pics.

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..