Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
HuronBig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Jason Posey
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Jason Posey
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Well it’s sideways! I originally bought the camaro for the engine and transmission for the 1966 Chevy truck in background. I liked the camaro so much it got fixed and kept. I then purchased a wrecked 2001 Silverado for the LS and transmission that is in the 1966. I still have “everything” left to do on truck to get it back running. If you look in floor in front of camaro you can see LT1 valve train from project I posted about in engine tech section. Another major thing is my wife gave birth to our boy last Friday, June 29th!!!

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    JB
    Vehicle
    94 Camaro Z28

Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPosey View Post
    Well it’s sideways! I originally bought the camaro for the engine and transmission for the 1966 Chevy truck in background. I liked the camaro so much it got fixed and kept. I then purchased a wrecked 2001 Silverado for the LS and transmission that is in the 1966. I still have “everything” left to do on truck to get it back running. If you look in floor in front of camaro you can see LT1 valve train from project I posted about in engine tech section. Another major thing is my wife gave birth to our boy last Friday, June 29th!!!
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Same as everybody else...350 small block, double hump heads, 3/4 cam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12