Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Howard
    Vehicle
    95ta

Default What do I have is it any good

Guy trying to figure out what I have,car is a 95 t/a car was bought in unfinished form has lunati voodoo can shaft rockers very nice ported head full forged rotating assembly very deep dish pistons 45# billet injectors I ran the block casting says 93-97 corvette head came back as 93 corvette forget what intake came back but if it helps does not have the crossover recess in the top of the manifold, anyone one got as idea what it is

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Cameron
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by howardgrace10 View Post
    Guy trying to figure out what I have,car is a 95 t/a car was bought in unfinished form has lunati voodoo can shaft rockers very nice ported head full forged rotating assembly very deep dish pistons 45# billet injectors I ran the block casting says 93-97 corvette head came back as 93 corvette forget what intake came back but if it helps does not have the crossover recess in the top of the manifold, anyone one got as idea what it is
    I'm taking a crack at this..

First off, what side of the to the fuel feed and return lines go to/from the rail on? Vette's are on passenger side and F-Body is on the Drivers. If it doesn't have a front crossover, it definitely a 92-93 intake. It's its the F-body it may work (Not that familiar with the SD setups) but a 94-97 intake would be a sure fit in your 95.

Don't worry about the block, they are all the same except the Vette's usually came with 4 bolt mains. Any work done to the block - Bore'd,decked, clearanced?

Heads should have been - 175/68cc ports, 53cc chamber before your work. Who did the port work?

What are the cam specs, lunati make a few under the Voodoo line?

What are the rockers? Stamped/Billet/Cast and ratio?

What rotating assembly - part numbers, stroke, bore?

Make of injectors? part number?
    2012 Sierra - 5.3, Summit "Stage 1" Truck Cam
    1994 Jimmy - LS? LT? 4wd? AWD? Time? Money?
    1994 Formula - 5.3, Terminator X, Billet VS7875, "Best Cam", T56, QP 9"
    Formula Build Thread

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Howard
    Vehicle
    95ta

The car was running when picked up and was told it had about 8 k in motor but ran terrible hard to start died when in gear,well got it home started checking it noticed the milodon pan,well not enuf fuel pressure then noticed the aeromotive fuel regulator turn the screw in still didn't have enuf pressure so now has duall wallbro GS 342 pumps,runs good but wanted to know what was in the motor so pulled heads and pan pistons are je .040 very deep dish,h beam rods,couldn't tell what brand crank has scat 3.750 block is 4 bolt with studs not sure didn't pull the cam to check exact numbers but idles like my solid roller in my other car does has a holley throttle body accell 44# injectors not the yellow top ones didn't look at the rockers to close but there red my SBC has jessell rockers and they just look like aluminium, so not sure.trick flow pushrods triple springs don't know who did the port work.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Cameron
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula

Ok, I'm not sure of the exact question anymore? Do you want to know if it's all good parts?

Are the parts good - Yes, they threw a lot of parts at it but with out exact specs of the cam crank and rods its unclear if some are worth the hassle.
    Last edited by Sahara54; 06-13-2018 at 06:35 PM.
    2012 Sierra - 5.3, Summit "Stage 1" Truck Cam
    1994 Jimmy - LS? LT? 4wd? AWD? Time? Money?
    1994 Formula - 5.3, Terminator X, Billet VS7875, "Best Cam", T56, QP 9"
    Formula Build Thread