Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Dylan
    Vehicle
    97 camaro z28 30th anniversary

Default 30th anniversary

Thinking of selling my anniversary camaro because I found an impala I want. What kind of guess on what its worth. 169k on the car. A4 trans 4 bolt main motor with 98k on it. Slp intake, bbk throttle body, mid length headers, 3 inch have exhaust, msd a6. Seats are ripped and dash is cracked but other than that interior is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Johnny
    Vehicle
    1994 formula A4

Id fix the seats atleast and shoot for $4000
    Seats and the steering wheel can make a car feel like trash, A busted dash is probably next in line.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Dylan
    Vehicle

The seats arent awful just werent cared for before I got it and more cracked up leather than nothing. But I was thinking around 4000. I want to keep it but this impala is clean

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

$4k might be a stretch given the miles and what little info you've given. The front bumper has obviously been repainted (headlight buckets and lower center section of front bumper should both be black). Looks to have paint issues too. Wrong wheels.

If you're going to count on the fact it's a 30th car to get your money, the mods mean nothing. A buyer seeking one of these cars isn't looking for a modded or rough one, they want a clean example. Your buyer is likely going to be someone wanting an F-Body in general rather than searching for an anniversary edition.

My $.02 is you'll probably have to temper your expectations from the $4K you are thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Dylan
    Vehicle

I was just trying to figure out a starting point then will work with the price. Yeah its a little rough but not awful I may just keep it and race it.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Slow 30th View Post
    I was just trying to figure out a starting point then will work with the price. Yeah it’s a little rough but not awful I may just keep it and race it.

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything, just straight shooting so you don't get hammered on your expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Dylan
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything, just straight shooting so you don't get hammered on your expectations.
    Your good Im not upset. My expectations arent high for the car anyway. Only reason I was thinking 4K is v6 cars are selling for 3 or better here. But I know anybody that wants an anniversary car could care less about it they want original low mine cars. But I may just keep it and build it up do a little grudge racing with it