Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jm
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro96 View Post
    Lonnie's daul pump is my recommendation. If you have to upgrade​. So, you are sure you have enough fuel.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Fuel looks fine on the wide band, but it goes from 14.7 no boost to 10.5 or 11.2 to 9.8 as soon as the smallest boost hits the fmu it’s also all over the place. Imean I guess fat is happy is better then not enough fuel but I feel the fuel to boost ratio could be better. Along with everyone Iv talked to saying 1st thing I need to do is ditch the fmu
    And I’m just going to use the 60lbs injectors because I already have them.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheFknJm View Post
    Fuel looks fine on the wide band, but it goes from 14.7 no boost to 10.5 or 11.2 to 9.8 as soon as the smallest boost hits the fmu it’s also all over the place. Imean I guess fat is happy is better then not enough fuel but I feel the fuel to boost ratio could be better. Along with everyone Iv talked to saying 1st thing I need to do is ditch the fmu
    And I’m just going to use the 60lbs injectors because I already have them.
    fat happy is better until it's too fat and wipes your rings

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Rhett
    Vehicle
    1996 z28 vert

Definitely change the intake system for the supercharger, I picked up a solid 1-2 # of boost from it. Check out "Airaid 101-400 UBI (U-Build-It) Intake Kit with Dry filter " on Amazon for my pics of before and after. Shop around for the best price though.
    96 z28 vert, 6spd, Ported heads & intake, AI 226/234 110deg, S-trim @ 9#'s, custom 4" intake, Kooks, GMMG, 24x. 507rwhp before 24x, 570 after. Tuned by TJ at Baker Engineering

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jm
    Vehicle

Thanks I’ll check it out not much progress got my 02 camaro in the shop for a tranny rebuild ☠️

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

If I'm reading this right, the V1 is on a totally stock engine, although it’s unclear whether the reference to “Crane Cam hi-6r Ignition” is possibly a cam and an ignition box or simply an ignition box. How much boost does he really want to run on a stock block? I don't see any need for 60 #/HR injectors. Not going to be making 700 HP at the fly.

What am I missing here?
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post
    If I'm reading this right, the V1 is on a totally stock engine, although it’s unclear whether the reference to “Crane Cam hi-6r Ignition” is possibly a cam and an ignition box or simply an ignition box. How much boost does he really want to run on a stock block? I don't see any need for 60 #/HR injectors. Not going to be making 700 HP at the fly.

What am I missing here?
    Buy once and use em later when its a built motor would be my thoughts.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shownomercy For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jm
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post

What am I missing here?
    It’s just the ignition box for now I also have a “blower cam that came with the kit. I know the 60 # injectors are over kill bit they came with the sc I bought. I got the racetrinix fuel pump in and Hotwire booster kit in today. I’ll swap the injectors over tomorrow... I pretty sure my opti is going out so I’ll be replacing thst and ditching the ignition box. Everyone keeps telling me it will burn the opti out. Not sure if that’s why it died or just sit time

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jm
    Vehicle

Next year I plan on building a block thst will take some more boost

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by TheFknJm View Post
    It’s just the ignition box for now I also have a “blower cam that came with the kit. I know the 60 # injectors are over kill bit they came with the sc I bought. I got the racetrinix fuel pump in and Hotwire booster kit in today. I’ll swap the injectors over tomorrow... I pretty sure my opti is going out so I’ll be replacing thst and ditching the ignition box. Everyone keeps telling me it will burn the opti out. Not sure if that’s why it died or just sit time
    I ran an msd 6al box on my delco opti for a decade on my boosted stroker and no issues after getting rid of all other types of optis ans running a delco... and thats just because the other brands were all name and quality had gone down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jm
    Vehicle

So just a general update for y’all

I got a warlbro 225 installed and the racetronix hot wore kit all in, put the 60lb injectors in. I forget the brand but they look pretty good said they work with 43.7 psi and are a cone pattern not the pencil spray parrern, said they will also work with e85 and to 80lb with some other pump mods. I got the opti off last night and have a replacement opti and water pump ready to go. I,m kinda toying the idea of ditching th ignition box and maf and going 2 bar map speed density for tuneing. Been reading up it looks like it gives tuners more control over timing fuel etc and thr maf kinda makes out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast