Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lurker

Status
    Name
    That guy...
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Ordered a used Alpine 9887 head unit to replace the non-working head unit in it now as well no tunes just sucks and felt the new owner might want some music. I will install it once it arrives. This is one of my favorite head units of all time, the 3rd one of them I have owned. It has active control and really some amazing options especially being as I got it for $80 shipped.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    That guy...
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

@popo8 can you please close this thread. Had a possible buyer show up and he frankly just ticked me off so bad that I ordered new rear wheels, new tires all around and also got a guy to come by and give me a quote for the body work.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    That guy...
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Well I have simply had no time to even touch this thing and I feel terrible for the only thing it getting done is started every few weeks. I am going to put it back up for sale and will give a person from this forum a much better price than a CL buyer as I know it would go to someone that would make sure it is done right. Tires are the big need as they are shot and the opti has issues at times, other times it is fine. $2,000 to get it to a good home for any member off of here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12