Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    LTX Master

Status
    '97 SS SLP,T56, Spec stage 2+ clutch,385 stroker,AFR210,XFI292,Moser 12 bolt eaton posi 4.10's. NO traction til top of 3rd gear.
    '57 Chevy 3100 p/u LT1/T56
    Wife's '94 Z28 has been sold.

LTX Master

Status
    '97 SS SLP,T56, Spec stage 2+ clutch,385 stroker,AFR210,XFI292,Moser 12 bolt eaton posi 4.10's. NO traction til top of 3rd gear.

LTX Master

Status

Well folks I guess I'm gonna have to hold up on this thread until the forum admin can figure out why my photos are disappearing. I posted them, saw them and now they are gone replaced by an attachment script that does not link. I'm having trouble using the "reply to thread" button. It keeps dropping down to the quick reply box. On the few occasions that it worked I was able to get to the manage attachment screen which should allow me to upload more than one photo at a time, but it won't work. So from the quick reply box I can only click on the photo attachment icon and load oneeeee photooooo atttttt aaaaaa timeeeeee, its such a slow process its aggravating, then after that agonizing process a bunch of my photos have disappeared. Weird that some are still there, they were all uploaded the same exact way.
    Nolan

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Johnny
    Vehicle
    1994 formula A4

When I first opened the post earlier the pics popped up and then dissapiered... it was very strange
    That you for sharing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fullforce For This Post:

3.4L to LT1 Swapper

Status
    Name
    Brian Meissen
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro "Red Alert"; 2022 Camaro LT1 RS

Quote Originally Posted by JOATMON View Post
    Well folks I guess I'm gonna have to hold up on this thread until the forum admin can figure out why my photos are disappearing. I posted them, saw them and now they are gone replaced by an attachment script that does not link. I'm having trouble using the "reply to thread" button. It keeps dropping down to the quick reply box. On the few occasions that it worked I was able to get to the manage attachment screen which should allow me to upload more than one photo at a time, but it won't work. So from the quick reply box I can only click on the photo attachment icon and load oneeeee photooooo atttttt aaaaaa timeeeeee, its such a slow process its aggravating, then after that agonizing process a bunch of my photos have disappeared. Weird that some are still there, they were all uploaded the same exact way.
    Nolan
    Which browser are you using? Try clearing your cache and seeing if that makes it better? Otherwise when you click Reply and it takes you down to the Quick Reply box, click "Go Advanced" and you'll have the full reply functionality including the Attachment Manager to upload multiple images at once.

Posting a test image to see if it "sticks"
    17504433_10102154474158696_5858357712662339616_o.jpg

- Brian Meissen -
    "Magic Man" - LTxTech
    Owner - Michigan FBody Association

1994 Chevrolet Camaro "Red Alert" [ LT1 Transplant ]
    2022 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 RS "Cherry Bomb 6.2"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to meissen For This Post:

LTX Master

Status

Hey, I use regular old google chrome. I'm anal about clearing my history which should clear my cache. I clear it every time I finish using the browser and sometimes I clear it between websites. Just now when I clicked "reply to thread" which should bring up the screen with a title block, it just jumps me to the quick reply section. I'm also having problems with the time out period when I take too long to type a post. I have to log out and back in and click the auto save to retrieve my typing. Sometimes it's all there and sometimes just a portion of what I typed is there. Is there anyway you can make the photo links work. Are all those photos lost in cyberspace? They were all uploaded direct from my computer. Thanks for help, Nolan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345