Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Default WTB 94-95 SLP Mids (F-Body))

First off, apologies for posting this here, but my post count is too low to do so in the sales area. Rather than spam threads to hit 25, I figured I'd try this. More than happy to provide verifiable data to any potential seller.

Anyway, I'm looking for a set of 94-95 SLP mids in good/excellent shape, and hopefully complete with the y-pipe, fittings, etc. they came with when new. I'd also consider the old AS&M ones as well.

I realize finding a set of headers that were discontinued probably 15 years ago is a long shot, but am hoping someone pulled a set to go to LTs and has them on a shelf.

If you have a set, shoot me a message.
    25th Anniversary Trans Am #748

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Brad
    Vehicle
    95 Firehawk #326

Quote Originally Posted by TD95Z View Post
    First off, apologies for posting this here, but my post count is too low to do so in the sales area. Rather than spam threads to hit 25, I figured I'd try this. More than happy to provide verifiable data to any potential seller.

Anyway, I'm looking for a set of 94-95 SLP mids in good/excellent shape, and hopefully complete with the y-pipe, fittings, etc. they came with when new. I'd also consider the old AS&M ones as well.

I realize finding a set of headers that were discontinued probably 15 years ago is a long shot, but am hoping someone pulled a set to go to LTs and has them on a shelf.

If you have a set, shoot me a message.
    I have BBK mids with Y pipe I pulled off my 95.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 95Hawk326 View Post
    I have BBK mids with Y pipe I pulled off my 95.

Appreciate the response, but I'm dead-set on the SLPs if I find them. I had a line on a set last year, but I think the seller is in the military and got sent somewhere before I could get a reply about buying them.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Brad
    Vehicle
    95 Firehawk #326

Quote Originally Posted by TD95Z View Post
    Appreciate the response, but I'm dead-set on the SLPs if I find them. I had a line on a set last year, but I think the seller is in the military and got sent somewhere before I could get a reply about buying them.
    I get it, the SLPs are clean! Good luck man!

You just missed a set of ASM mids with y-pipe on Ebay about 2 weeks ago. They didn't sell for $200 Canadian
    1995 Firebird Formula, M6, ram-air, C7 hubs, BMR/Strano/Founders/Koni suspension, bolt-ons, Recaros, 315 Nankang AR-1's
    2010 Corvette Grand Sport, A6, Kooks/Halltech, 418 rwhp
    1966 Mustang 289-2V, auto, factory original