Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Threaded View

Lurker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by harner View Post
    If you could fab an 8.8 for under a grand with axles and center that just bolts in, you'll get people crawling out of the woodwork!

Same with exhaust for that matter. Maybe a 1 7/8" stainless LT option with a true dual/x piped option that doesn't rattle and goes over the axle. For the right price, people will buy.

I just don't know if the cost of parts and your time would be cheaper than what is already on the market.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I really appreciate all feed back from you guy's.

I have had an idea for a stainless x pipe exhaust for some time so I will need to put one together and see how I like it .

I plan to try a few things and see how it goes . I want to focus on A and F body's for now .

I plan to make a few test sale parts to see how it goes with cost and labor and so on .

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    97 firehawk m6 with a forged long rod 355 stock heads and intake soon to be upgraded to LE 21* tfs heads and a big ass cam , rpm built level 5 t56 trans s60 with 4.30 gears umi suspension walbro pump and hot wire kit and a spinning best 12.36 @ 114 crap 60 foot.