Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Jay
    Vehicle
    93 Ultra Z

Default T-tops and gaskets

I'm swapping in newer tops and gaskets into my car. Nothing wrong with the ones I already have, i just got a deal on a set of 2002 ones that are tinted dark. I got the gaskets too. I could see if I could get the center bar from the guy and you could have a conversion kit. The tops I am selling are out of a 99/2000 car and the glass has a few scratches. The gaskets are good, but one has a short slit in it. Does not effect the seal. I'll post up pics asap. I've been looking on eBay for price ideas and man are people either crazy or these are getting hard to find. For a member I'll do 175 for the tops and gaskets. If you want the center bar, let me know and I'll see if I can get it. If you want to convert your hard top, let's talk. I would love to do another one

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jaysz2893 View Post
    I'm swapping in newer tops and gaskets into my car. Nothing wrong with the ones I already have, i just got a deal on a set of 2002 ones that are tinted dark. I got the gaskets too. I could see if I could get the center bar from the guy and you could have a conversion kit. The tops I am selling are out of a 99/2000 car and the glass has a few scratches. The gaskets are good, but one has a short slit in it. Does not effect the seal. I'll post up pics asap. I've been looking on eBay for price ideas and man are people either crazy or these are getting hard to find. For a member I'll do 175 for the tops and gaskets. If you want the center bar, let me know and I'll see if I can get it. If you want to convert your hard top, let's talk. I would love to do another one

How hard is the conversion to do ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Founding Member

Status
    Name
    Jay
    Vehicle
    93 Ultra Z

Quote Originally Posted by pngwn View Post
    How hard is the conversion to do ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.z28.com/threads/4th-gen-...ersion.105495/

Not horrible, but takes some guts to make the first cut. I wasn't able to get the center bar and clips. You also need the headliner, a pillars and b pillar caps.