Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Lurker

Status
    Name
    wayne
    Vehicle
    96 pontiac ws6

that all makes sense tuned Suzuki hayabusa for racing before but first time with car(no more bikes)fist time since carbs i have gone this far with a motor, so having to school myself all over,ever thing you are saying makes sense, now i have to find a good set without braking the bank, i will do some research on the racetronix ones,also found a set on ebay Wholesale Distribution Available for ALL TRE Products!
    Visit our eBay Store for all other auctions or contact us and we can create a special listing for you!
    You can also contact us at 1-760-586-5617 or Toll Free 877-514-9494 M-F 10-6pm PST

NEW TRE Flow Matched 36 LB/HR Fuel Injectors

Details Shipping Payment Policies Contact

This auction is for one Set of 8 TREperformance Flow Matched 36 LB/HR fuel injectors. These injectors are IN STOCK, on our shelves. You will receive a Set of 8 BRAND NEW Bosch Wide Body style injectors, similar to the photo. The injectors are matched to have only a 3.0% variance, which means you know that you are getting accurate injectors. All TREperformance injectors are tested at our Southern California warehouse on a brand new ASNU flow bench to confirm the flow rates, and typically the system balance is between 1.0% - 3.0%. These injectors are made by TREperformance and come with a 1 year warranty.

Please view the details section below to verify these are the correct injectors for your application

If you will need new OBD1 Bosch EV1 center notch style injector clips they are available in our eBay store for $45 or just contact us if you have any questions and we can create a special listing for you.
    Wholesale Distribution available, contact us and we can create a special listing for you!

Details

Wholesale Distribution available, contact us and we can create a special listing for you!
    TREperformance Fuel Injector Guarantee:
    TREperformance warranties all of our fuel injectors for 1 year from the purchase date. If you have any problems with your injectors we will test them and replace any defective injectors free of charge. Buy with confidence though, in years of selling these injectors we have seen virtually no injectors fail! If you feel any of your injectors may be defective just contact us via email to receive an RMA number and we will reply back with all the return instructions. No returns are accepted without an RMA number. All of our TRE Fuel Injectors are manufactured according to strict guidelines in order to maintain ISO 9002 and ISO/TS 16949 quality system certifications.

TREperformance manufactures these fuel injectors and we test each injector before shipment. These brand new, recently developed fuel injectors are always in stock and will often ship the day of payment. Save some money and try our TRE Fuel Injectors. We back them with a 1 year warranty! Thank you for considering TREperformance Fuel Injectors!
    See this video of us testing some TRE injectors on our ASNU flow bench:
    TRE Fuel Injector ASNU Flow Testing
    These High Resistance(Approx. 10 OHMS) Saturated fuel injectors will fit many applications, including, but not limited to:
    BMW 5, 6, 7, and 8 Series V8 Models
    BMW M5, X5 and Z8 Models
    Chevrolet Camaro, Caprice, Corvette and Impala
    Ford Mustang GT, lx, Cobra 5.0L and 4.6L
    Pontiac Firebird and TransAm

Any BMW 8 cylinder model with Bosch EV1 style injectors
    Any Ford V8 Engine with Bosch EV1 style injectors
    These are Bosch style injectors which work on most top feed Bosch fuel injected vehicles.
    Email us if you have questions regarding fitment.
    Some vehicles may require fuel rail spacers or electrical connectors.
    Specifications:
    Condition: 100% BRAND NEW
    Typical Flow Rate in LB per hour: 36 LBS/HR @ 43.5 PSI (3 BAR)
    Typical Flow Rate in CC per minute: 380 CC/min @ 43.5 PSI (3 BAR)
    Actual flow rate of your injectors may vary, but will be matched together
    Resistance: 10 ohms (High Impedance, High Resistance)
    Voltage: 8-15 Volts, nominal 13.5 Volts
    Amperage: 1.0 Amps
    Pressure: Min 30 PSIG / Max 100 PSIG
    Spacers/O-rings Included: YES, on the injectors
    Fuel Delivery: Upgraded Four-hole disc fuel delivery nozzle for superior fuel atomization
    Spray Pattern: Four-hole Nozzle With Cone Shape Spray Pattern
    Electrical connector type: EV1 (Minitimer, Jetronic)
    Overall Length: 3 inches, 74 mm
    O-ring to O-ring Length: 2 1/2 inches, 63 mm
    Orings: Top and bottom, 14.5 mm

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by busafastone View Post
    that all makes sense tuned Suzuki hayabusa for racing before but first time with car(no more bikes)fist time since carbs i have gone this far with a motor, so having to school myself all over,ever thing you are saying makes sense, now i have to find a good set without braking the bank, i will do some research on the racetronix ones,also found a set on ebay Wholesale Distribution Available for ALL TRE Products!
    Visit our eBay Store for all other auctions or contact us and we can create a special listing for you!
    You can also contact us at 1-760-586-5617 or Toll Free 877-514-9494 M-F 10-6pm PST

NEW TRE Flow Matched 36 LB/HR Fuel Injectors

Details Shipping Payment Policies Contact

This auction is for one Set of 8 TREperformance Flow Matched 36 LB/HR fuel injectors. These injectors are IN STOCK, on our shelves. You will receive a Set of 8 BRAND NEW Bosch Wide Body style injectors, similar to the photo. The injectors are matched to have only a 3.0% variance, which means you know that you are getting accurate injectors. All TREperformance injectors are tested at our Southern California warehouse on a brand new ASNU flow bench to confirm the flow rates, and typically the system balance is between 1.0% - 3.0%. These injectors are made by TREperformance and come with a 1 year warranty.

Please view the details section below to verify these are the correct injectors for your application

If you will need new OBD1 Bosch EV1 center notch style injector clips they are available in our eBay store for $45 or just contact us if you have any questions and we can create a special listing for you.

Details

TREperformance Fuel Injector Guarantee:
    TREperformance warranties all of our fuel injectors for 1 year from the purchase date. If you have any problems with your injectors we will test them and replace any defective injectors free of charge. Buy with confidence though, in years of selling these injectors we have seen virtually no injectors fail! If you feel any of your injectors may be defective just contact us via email to receive an RMA number and we will reply back with all the return instructions. No returns are accepted without an RMA number. All of our TRE Fuel Injectors are manufactured according to strict guidelines in order to maintain ISO 9002 and ISO/TS 16949 quality system certifications.

TREperformance manufactures these fuel injectors and we test each injector before shipment. These brand new, recently developed fuel injectors are always in stock and will often ship the day of payment. Save some money and try our TRE Fuel Injectors. We back them with a 1 year warranty! Thank you for considering TREperformance Fuel Injectors!
    See this video of us testing some TRE injectors on our ASNU flow bench:
    TRE Fuel Injector ASNU Flow Testing
    These High Resistance(Approx. 10 OHMS) Saturated fuel injectors will fit many applications, including, but not limited to:
    BMW 5, 6, 7, and 8 Series V8 Models
    BMW M5, X5 and Z8 Models
    Chevrolet Camaro, Caprice, Corvette and Impala
    Ford Mustang GT, lx, Cobra 5.0L and 4.6L
    Pontiac Firebird and TransAm

Any BMW 8 cylinder model with Bosch EV1 style injectors
    Any Ford V8 Engine with Bosch EV1 style injectors
    These are Bosch style injectors which work on most top feed Bosch fuel injected vehicles.
    Email us if you have questions regarding fitment.
    Some vehicles may require fuel rail spacers or electrical connectors.
    Specifications:
    Condition: 100% BRAND NEW
    Typical Flow Rate in LB per hour: 36 LBS/HR @ 43.5 PSI (3 BAR)
    Typical Flow Rate in CC per minute: 380 CC/min @ 43.5 PSI (3 BAR)
    Actual flow rate of your injectors may vary, but will be matched together
    Resistance: 10 ohms (High Impedance, High Resistance)
    Voltage: 8-15 Volts, nominal 13.5 Volts
    Amperage: 1.0 Amps
    Pressure: Min 30 PSIG / Max 100 PSIG
    Spacers/O-rings Included: YES, on the injectors
    Fuel Delivery: Upgraded Four-hole disc fuel delivery nozzle for superior fuel atomization
    Spray Pattern: Four-hole Nozzle With Cone Shape Spray Pattern
    Electrical connector type: EV1 (Minitimer, Jetronic)
    Overall Length: 3 inches, 74 mm
    O-ring to O-ring Length: 2 1/2 inches, 63 mm
    Orings: Top and bottom, 14.5 mm
    so they are basically accells or trickflows.....i wouldn't get them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Running GM 36lb here. Believe they were out of a supercharged 3.8. Think I paid $100-$150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    96 Z28, 95 Roadmaster

Avoid TRE like the plague. Notice how they say Bosch STYLE injectors, meaning they are Bosch knock offs. Would much rather have a used set of legit Bosch L67s than those. There's a company in NJ called Fuel Injector Rehab that sells reconditioned and flow matched sets of them for $130-140.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    96Z M6, ERE-383 #60, AFR 210s, LE cam, 9", Procharger D1, ???whp
    95 Roadmaster T-56 swap, LE1s, baby cam, 4.56s, "The Cammaster"
    95 Firehawk hooptie, bolt-ons and suspension

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    96 Z28, 95 Roadmaster

http://injector-rehab.com/shop/36lb-...-Set-of-8.html

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    93 Bird

Would those in the link work for a 93 LT1?

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    96 Z28, 95 Roadmaster

If you're talking about the ones that I posted, they will but you have to double up on orings or else they will get pushed out of the rails. Notice how the yellow bosch has 2 orings at the bottom.FIC injector.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Catmaigne For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    wayne
    Vehicle
    96 pontiac ws6

how about the racetronix 37lbs anyone tried there stuff

Lurker

Status
    Name
    wayne
    Vehicle
    96 pontiac ws6

i am down to those or the gm 36lb 3.8 if i can find a good vendor like catmaigne said injector-rehab

Lurker

Status

Racetronix 01D114x 37# here. I can't comment on anything other than they have worked flawlessly for me for the past 7 years.
    1997 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 clone | Build Thread | - just needs paint!
    2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (the DD)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spartan7 For This Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast