Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Default Help with AJE Racing Spindle Strut Coilovers

Have this setup for my car. Ball joint boots are torn and I want to replace. Does anybody have any idea how this setup comes apart? Can't find anything online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

10 Second N/A Club

Status
    Name
    Josh
    Vehicle
    96 Z28

I wish I could help but I've never seen that setup before.
    -Josh
    co-owner of BDBRacing.com
    NMCA OC 9004
    96, N/A 385, Holley EFI, Faceplated M6, AI TFS heads, LE SR cam, MWC Fab 9
    10.16 @ 136 1.50 60'........still workin on that 60' shootin for 1.4's!

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Should have posted. I contacted AJE Suspension Thur Facebook. Apparently I have to take the springs off and then there's a cap to remove the strut cartridge assembly out of the tube. Then I can get to the nut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle

Well I finally got new ball joints boots and steering rack boots. Took the time to weigh everything I pulled off and compared to this setup. Knocked 160lbs off the front end with this setup, removing the sway bar, ABS and power steering. Think I may relocate the battery next. That would be another 39lbs off the front.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk