Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tow Rigs

Was the library in the center of campus or on Bleeker?
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

There was no "campus".... it was still NCE. Just a few buildings along High St. (changed to MLK Blvd in 1980, 13 years after the riots). Central High School was in the middle. Cullimore Hall was brand new and had the cafeteria.

There was a chemical engineering building further north on High Street, closer to the train tracks. St. Barnabas had a nursing school near there. The Chem E majors actually got to see females. Can't remember which building the library was in. Didn't have its own building. There was a tiny gym several floors up in a building just south of Central HS. Pretty sure that's been torn down.
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

Founding Member

Status

Haven't really used it much to tow cars, but that should be changing soon. I tow our expo stuff for work all over the place and use it plenty around the farm. 2006 LBZ truck. Studded, Garrett Stage 1 turbo, Baby FASS system and a really light tune via HP Tuners. It looks rough as heck but runs nice.

Just drove it to Kentucky to get my engine this past week. I'll go back for a truck show in Louisville at the end of March. It sees a lot of road and off-road duty. I'd actually rather take it on a long trip than our CTS- Tire noise and all.

IMG_1253.JPGIMG_0650.JPGIMG_3442.JPGIMG_3443.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1997 Camaro Z28

Lots of visual horsepower, full bolt-ons, and a little spray....

Quote Originally Posted by quik95lt1 View Post
    yea so back to the tune..........do what i said before you make yourself a paperweight lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyler Wheat For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    94 trans am

Screenshot_2015-08-17-12-08-34.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    94 trans am forged 355, le 21* trickflows, le cam, a4 3800 stall

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345