Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Z28

Default Selling the Camaro/Thanks for all the past advice!

I just wanted to thank everyone on this site who offered advice and help to me for the past few years. It looks like I will be selling my '94Z to a friend in order to purchase another car. I had a blast with my '94 and learned an awful lot about LT1s and 4th Gen F-bodies. I'll still probably lurk for awhile since it is unlikely I will not have another LT1 Camaro in the future. For now I am purchasing a '88 Monte Carlo SS with 8,6xx miles on it (yes, eighty six hundred miles). It has just received a new, down to the metal, paint job and decals and I am hoping to pick it up sometime this week or next. This car should come out better than new due to newer paint technology, as well as better skilled (i.e., caring) personnel applying the paint.

Thanks again, and keep the LT1s alive and well. If anyone is interested in pics of the Monte I hope to have them soon as I was promised some from the owner of the shop for my insurance co. purposes, and could post some when I get them.

Thanks everyone!

Greg
    '94 Teal Z28 that was my daughter's first car, then I acquired it after it overheated and blew a head gasket - replaced the engine and hope to take 'er to the track soon! I'm just an old guy who loves Camaros and tinkering with them.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Aww man... thats an awesome deal. Will hate to lose u here as its inevitable when u dont have an ltx but I hope Im wrong.

Post up some pics of the new ride for us... sounds like a gem.

Also... point ur buddy in the forums direction...

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
    OWNER/ADMIN

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Z28

Well, slight turn of events. The guy who I thought was going to buy the car bowed out (he was never really serious). So I have a '94 Z28 up for sale. Not perfect by any stretch. Looks decent from 20 feet. Pretty much stock '93 LT1 with '94 computer. Just inspected. May need tires and brakes before the next inspection. T-tops good, car cover goes with. Picky little stuff needs addressed (left turn signal sticks, mechanical oil pressure gauge on pillar in place but not connected (factory gauge works fine), heavy wear on the driver's seat, cracked dash, clear coat coming off the black panel behind the T-tops. Automatic with a 2400 stall, slight shift kit. Stainless exhaust, fairly new Opti. Turns high 13s. I'll include pics of the car and what I'm replacing it with. Oh yeah, price is starting at $3300.

CamaroPics2015_Clean 006.jpgCamaroPics2015_Clean 007.jpg1.jpg5.jpg

GregW
    '94 Teal Z28 that was my daughter's first car, then I acquired it after it overheated and blew a head gasket - replaced the engine and hope to take 'er to the track soon! I'm just an old guy who loves Camaros and tinkering with them.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

I saw the Monte and was hoping that was for sale haha. GLWS, you are always welcome to stay part of the community. If I didn't get shunned yet, I don't think anyone will.

1994 Trans Am Under the knife - but it's alive!!! (5.3 LM7/CPT 60e/QP 9") BUILD THREAD
    2009 G8 GXP M6, full exhaust, catch can, cai, stereo
    1975 Olds 98 455 burnout machine/panty dropper | 1985 C10 new project

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harner For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yenkohead View Post
    Well, slight turn of events. The guy who I thought was going to buy the car bowed out (he was never really serious). So I have a '94 Z28 up for sale. Not perfect by any stretch. Looks decent from 20 feet. Pretty much stock '93 LT1 with '94 computer. Just inspected. May need tires and brakes before the next inspection. T-tops good, car cover goes with. Picky little stuff needs addressed (left turn signal sticks, mechanical oil pressure gauge on pillar in place but not connected (factory gauge works fine), heavy wear on the driver's seat, cracked dash, clear coat coming off the black panel behind the T-tops. Automatic with a 2400 stall, slight shift kit. Stainless exhaust, fairly new Opti. Turns high 13s. I'll include pics of the car and what I'm replacing it with. Oh yeah, price is starting at $3300.

CamaroPics2015_Clean 006.jpgCamaroPics2015_Clean 007.jpg1.jpg5.jpg

GregW
    Ohhhhh nice where are you located? @Ltconvert

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by harner View Post
    I saw the Monte and was hoping that was for sale haha. GLWS, you are always welcome to stay part of the community. If I didn't get shunned yet, I don't think anyone will.
    When u buy a fiero youre done

2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Congrats on the Monte... looks like new.

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
    OWNER/ADMIN

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Z28

Haha! I can't say for sure that the car will sell, and my wife doesn't really want me to sell it..............it's just not a great winter car (for her)...............I drove a 4-spd '69 Camaro for years in the snow - it CAN be done. I'll be always be lurking since I have the makings of another LT1 in my garage. Thanks for the encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by harner View Post

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Z28

I'm in southcentral PA near Gettysburg, PA.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby Z28 View Post
    Ohhhhh nice where are you located? @Ltconvert

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Z28

Haha! I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby Z28 View Post
    When u buy a fiero youre done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast