Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Thread: Back Again!

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Nick Dizmang
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Default Back Again!

Hey everyone,
    I had an account on here a few years back. I just took in a 94 hard top TA with cloth seats, A4, and only 10,300 miles. Sadly tho things have changed and I can't keep her. I understand I need to rebuild my post count before I can post her up for sale. The car came with new ZR1's and tires but I think I'm going to sell them, replace the cracked dash, and throw a new set on tires on the stock rims. That way its back to 100% stock form. Let me know what you think of the car. Here are some pics!

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Wow... only 10k miles? Yeah the post count will need to go up for a sales account. Is this ur account from back in the day?
    Also, i noticed the front bumper apears to be a shade off... are u aware of any crashes that it had been involved in?

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
    OWNER/ADMIN

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Nick Dizmang
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Hey popo. Yep, 10,298 miles. I couldn't seam to get the old account active. I'm sure I changed my email at some point. No big deal. I also didn't want to come in and abuse the site just for the sake of selling the car. I just figured someone on here might be interested. The front bumper is a shade darker then the rest of the car. I spoke with a few paint shops and dug through the forums, and found out that the bright red and patriot red car tend to have this issue. The front bumpers were manufactured and painted at a different location in Canada, then shipped to the assembly line. I took the car to my paint guy who is really good, and he even said it my come out looking the same way. I don't know tho, sounds kinda crazy. There is no way they looked this way at the dealership. Maybe its the way the paint ages.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DIZZY For This Post:

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Nick Dizmang
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

So I was hoping to get something in the $10k range for the car. They go for around 15-20K on Autotrader, but I feel that's an unrealistic price. Plus I'm the 5th owner. It's a clean carfax. However there are a few paint blemishes, which I know isn't normal for a 10k mile car. It looks like the car sat outside under a car cover for a long period of time. There are a few rub marks on the edges of the hood and fenders, a few rock chips here and there, and the front bumper has a small 2" spot where the clear is etched into. The hoses and bushings look amazing. There is some build up around the rear main seal and rear end, but after sitting in my driveway for two weeks and driving it around there are no visible leaks or spots in the driveway. Everything else looks amazing. Let me know what you guys think. I think these are normal issues for a 23 year old car, regardless of mileage. Thanks for reading.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Wow... wonder why so many owners... it looks beautiful.

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
    OWNER/ADMIN

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..