Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LTX Member

Status
    Name
    Dax
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28 (1LE)

So, LONG TIME NO SEE! Now two years later I still have the car, I am now 21 and have graduated college. I landed a job with General Motors and moved from IN to MI. Lots and lots of changes... I had to reset my password and almost forgot entirely about the forum. Anyways, before leaving school I tore the motor down and found that rod #7 was quite bent. With the help of my teacher and friends we got to CNC machine the block and I ordered a fully forged stroker kit. I'm very busy as I just bought a house but looking forward to updating this build with more pictures and information. SO GLAD TO BE BACK

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by Project 96_Z View Post
    So, LONG TIME NO SEE! Now two years later I still have the car, I am now 21 and have graduated college. I landed a job with General Motors and moved from IN to MI. Lots and lots of changes... I had to reset my password and almost forgot entirely about the forum. Anyways, before leaving school I tore the motor down and found that rod #7 was quite bent. With the help of my teacher and friends we got to CNC machine the block and I ordered a fully forged stroker kit. I'm very busy as I just bought a house but looking forward to updating this build with more pictures and information. SO GLAD TO BE BACK
    Well, welcome back... look forward to getting caught up.

LTXtexh.com is my drug...

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to popo8 For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike Storm "Stormy"
    Vehicle
    1995 Trans Am
    Blog Entries

Welcome

Sent from my HP Pro Slate 8 using Tapatalk

1995 Trans Am - CAI - TB coolant bypass - Headers & Performance Muffler - Poly mounts - stock LT1/A4 - 13.3 1/4 - 1.9 60 foot , driven daily.
    2008 C6 Corvette LS3 Snake charmer Ram Air intake. 6 Speed Switchable mild to wild exhaust.
    2002 Silverado LT Extd Cab Z71 5.3 A4 Composite Bed Stock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12