Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Beaver
    Vehicle
    1994 camaro Z28

Default fuel regulator clips

I need 1 of the 2 clips that come off the fuel regulator lines.There C-clips that hook the fuel lines to the regulator.If you have any I need one.Please let me know.
    BEAVER

94 Z28,4A,LLOYD SG CAM,1.6RR,SHIFT KIT,2,800 STALL,HEADERS,HEADS PORTED & POLISHED,ALL INTERNAL ENGINE PARTS LUNATI !!!

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Got your email. Throw a pic up. If they're what I'm thinking of you may not need them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

There's only one hard line connected to the fuel pressure regulator, and it is held in the regulator by a rectangular metal clip that slips over the flange on the regulator, and the ridge on the hard line. Or are you asking about something else?

You can see the clip I mentioned on the far left of Shoebox's photo

SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

I'm under the impression he was talking about the hook clips that go over the fuel line fitting after it's been push locked together. Those aren't a necessity to have.

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

The whole question is unclear, because of the reference to what seems to be two lines that come off the fuel regulator. I couldn't decide if it was the clip on the regulator, or something to do with the quick connects. My 94 (bought new) never had anything holding the quick connects together. Time to check the factory manual.
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Beaver
    Vehicle
    1994 camaro Z28

In injuneer pic.you can see the white clip that holds the metal line to the regulator.Without it,it leaks.Thats the clip im talking about.Its been discontinued.And I cant find it.Is there another fix for it?
    BEAVER

94 Z28,4A,LLOYD SG CAM,1.6RR,SHIFT KIT,2,800 STALL,HEADERS,HEADS PORTED & POLISHED,ALL INTERNAL ENGINE PARTS LUNATI !!!

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Unfortunately there's no real fix for that. That's an o-ring slip fitting so that clip is required to hold the line in place. I don't have a solution for that other than trying to find a clip somewhere. Junkyard is going to be your best bet unless someone is parting one out.

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post
    Holy crap. How did you come up with that Fred? Two thumbs up!!

On my LG G4

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Enrique
    Vehicle
    93 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Holy crap. How did you come up with that Fred? Two thumbs up!!

On my LG G4
    Agreed...
    Very impressive.
    93 Z28, 383, PI 3200, Strange 12 bolt, 3.73, Strange coilovers, suspension, and going 24X... for three years or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast