Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Default A NEW Fuel Line Relocation Kit, Possibly, Due to Popular Demand

I've had many MANY requests for a fuel line relocation kit with -AN fittings and some type of braided hose. So I thought I'd at least look into the option. I have shyed away from this due to cost, as they're not going to be cheap.

I'll have some options to work with, but odds are for the vast majority of buyers, a -6 feed side and -6 return side will be sufficient. The -8 on the feed side adds a significant amount of price and really isn't needed until you start pushing some serious HP (I had factory lines on my turbo car, and it was making mid 700's).

That said.........here's what I can do.

Using the cheapest by price fittings I could find and the cheapest hose (both of which I've used before with success mind you), I can do a relocation kit for $175 shipped to you with your choice of black, blue, or nickel finished fittings and regular stainless hose, -6AN feed and return.

The fittings being the least of your worries, I could step up to a PTFE lined hose for an additional $15, so $190 shipped.

IF you wanted the feed line to be a -8, the cost goes up a little as the fittings are 50% more and the line had to be broken down from bulk. I could do a run of the mill kit here for $200 shipped, but the catch is the fittings on the -8 side would ONLY be available in black (not a lot of options out there).

Black braided hose is also available at a slight premium also.

I'll be able to set up all options via my website (hopefully....lol). That or there will be tons of purchase options on the web page. Either way, IF I push forward with this, they'll be on my website as a permanently available item in the future.

So would anyone be interested in one of these? How about this... I'll do a 3 kit intro for a discounted price to ensure everything goes as planned with it and initial buyers are happy with it. If you're interested, PM me and I"ll get you set up.
    Last edited by Fastbird; 12-01-2015 at 06:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fastbird For This Post:

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1994 formy
    Supporting Member

That would be great if I could get a set before the engine is put back in my car

383, Eagle crank, scat rods, Mahle pistons, 238/248 .565 cam. 3k stall, AFR 210 heads, Pacesetter LT, 58 MM TB and a few other goodies.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

@Ltconvert get in on this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

@spikester7878 PM Sent

Sean, can the black braided line be used with the regular fittings?
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Yep, it's what is on my C5 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Yep, it's what is on my C5 actually.
    Interesting, if you do end up buying the black in bulk lemme know and I may buy some hose off you.

/hijack

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

I doubt I'm going to do a bulk deal on hose. This probably won't be a big seller and lengths are commercially available that are almost spot on for the kit. Although......I have been thinking of cleaning up the fuel line rats nest in the Vette currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    I doubt I'm going to do a bulk deal on hose. This probably won't be a big seller and lengths are commercially available that are almost spot on for the kit. Although......I have been thinking of cleaning up the fuel line rats nest in the Vette currently.
    Same reason I would get hose, I hate the kit on my car and would love to re-run hoses cleaner.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast