Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Lurker

Status

well you could just remove the dust cover and add 2 of the screws that did hold on weight you took off to see if that affects the vibe +/-

if you push in the clutch sustaining at the RPM the vibration happens and it is still there....its motor based. Could certainly be pinon angle to, especially at higher speed, or drive shaft balance, especially stock shaft running 3:73 , 4:10 and lower

usually a engine balance issue is all rpm
    Last edited by BALLSS; 08-31-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    96 BBB 383/T56

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Corey
    Vehicle
    94 Camaro z28

okay I will have to mess around with the screws in the flywheel to see if I can get it to go away. one thing I forgot to add is that when I did this I also upgraded to a poly trans mount so that would increase any vibration that may have been there before with the factory rubber mount. I have an ls aluminum drive shaft that I got off the other tech site so that could be it as well, put new u-joints in it as well. I have the stock steel shaft so I could swap it out an see if that makes any difference. vibration seems to start at 40ish and gets worse as I go faster so haven't really gone more than 80 accept for one blast last night after I hit 500 miles on my way home from work.

so yeah hit the 500 mile mark last night so I did a 3rd gear pull to 55mph (100) in mexico and all felt good besides the vibration. I cant wait to see how it does from a dig, but gotta be careful with 295 Nittos on the 10 bolt lol. should be able to put more miles on it this weekend as it is supposed to be rain free, and have a car show Sunday 2 hours away.

94 Z28 M6, 383 LT1, McLeod Twin Disk, MGW, SLP CAI, Pacesetter LTs w/ORY, E-cut out, Spintech 2OTL, Strano sways, BMR suspension, Viking coilovers, Solomon tuned
    96 Chevy K1500, 5.7L Vortec, 4l60e, 14 bolt, Volant CAI, Pacesetter LTs, Spintech 6000, b&m, 33s- DD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456