Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sorry I had the y pipe welded to the headers. They were done like that by the muffler shop and I never mentioned to them that they should be band clamped. Although sometimes welded isn't too bad, it's a sure way to not have exhaust leaks.
    Also, this build is coming along nice! Great upgrades thus far!
    PS. I miss this car
    1996 Camaro SS #1371 Bright Teal Metallic M6- FAST xfi 2.0-E85-HCI-full BMR suspension-qa1's-Weld RTS 17/15-Hoosier
    2001 SLP Firehawk #33-NBM/M6- 470 rwhp n/a ls1-AFR heads-custom nitrous cam-Fast 92/92- Kooks 1-7/8- 3" TD's-BMR/Strano/Koni/UMI-TNT fabbed 8.8" ford- Tick/Spec-Weld RTS

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Enrique
    Vehicle
    93 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    It's got to be asked. So.......who's doing your 24x harness?
    Lol I was wondering the same thing!

Rockers are bold ons to me too and you have a great looking car.
    Any updates?
    93 Z28, 383, PI 3200, Strange 12 bolt, 3.73, Strange coilovers, suspension, and going 24X... for three years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by badfbodyz View Post
    Sorry I had the y pipe welded to the headers. They were done like that by the muffler shop and I never mentioned to them that they should be band clamped. Although sometimes welded isn't too bad, it's a sure way to not have exhaust leaks.
    Also, this build is coming along nice! Great upgrades thus far!
    PS. I miss this car
    Its no big deal man! Exhaust shops do that around here as well. Its job security!

Quote Originally Posted by 383z View Post
    Lol I was wondering the same thing!

Rockers are bold ons to me too and you have a great looking car.
    Any updates?
    I have done some more work to the car, Ill have to get some pics together and put an update up. So far here is what I done since the last update.

UMI Adjustable CM Tunnel Mount TA
    UMI SFC
    UMI LCA
    UMI LCA Relocation Brackets
    Yank SS3600
    4L80e Transmission
    TPIS Throttle Body
    Nitrous Outlet Plate Kit
    NItto NT05 Radials

OH and The 24x Conversion. Harness came from some guy out in Arizona. Can't remember his name off hand!

I think thats it for now, Ill get some Pics Up. Sorry its been a while-the holidays are really hard around here. Lots and Lots of hours of work!

Next stage of the build will see Brian Tooley Ported LT4 Heads and Intake I picked up from Gallatin as well.
    Last edited by green96ta; 01-03-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Call for all of your wiring needs! LTX, LSX, Stand Alone, S10, Full Size Trucks, DIY Kits, Extensions, and Pigtails!

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Damn man... uve done alot. Sounds like someone is gonna need to be taken even more serious at the 2016 shootout.

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
    OWNER/ADMIN

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Quote Originally Posted by green96ta View Post
    Next stage of the build will see Brian Tooley Ported LT4 Heads and Intake I picked up from Gallatin as well.
    Do you happen to to remember the guy who you bought the heads from in Gallatin?
    1996 Camaro SS #1371 Bright Teal Metallic M6- FAST xfi 2.0-E85-HCI-full BMR suspension-qa1's-Weld RTS 17/15-Hoosier
    2001 SLP Firehawk #33-NBM/M6- 470 rwhp n/a ls1-AFR heads-custom nitrous cam-Fast 92/92- Kooks 1-7/8- 3" TD's-BMR/Strano/Koni/UMI-TNT fabbed 8.8" ford- Tick/Spec-Weld RTS

Mark Allardice

Call for all of your wiring needs! LTX, LSX, Stand Alone, S10, Full Size Trucks, DIY Kits, Extensions, and Pigtails!

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Enrique
    Vehicle
    93 Z28

What spark plug wire kit did you use to make your plug wires? Can you provide a part number?
    93 Z28, 383, PI 3200, Strange 12 bolt, 3.73, Strange coilovers, suspension, and going 24X... for three years or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12