Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

The FABRICATOR!

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1985 Monte Carlo SS

Default Thanks for a great Shootout!

Wow. All I can say is WOW. First off, I would personally like to thank Tony, Kyle, and the rest of the Texas Crew for getting this event going, as well as the Kansas Crew for keeping it going. It is very hard work and very, very stressful.

We set out this year to try and address the issues and concerns of years past as well as add our own spin to the LTX Shootout "Experience". We started by reaching out to ltxtech.com for their support via the Title Sponsorship. They obliged. This forum is very pivotal in the success of the event. You can always count on Larry to be out beating the bushes for new members and constantly bumping the shootout threads daily in the months leading up to the event. It goes without saying that any member on here that does not know about the event has not logged in for 6 months. To Larry, Sean, Meissen and all of the member of this forum, thank you all so very much!
    Next, and knowing that we needed all the help with prep we could get, we contacted VP Racing Fuels about a sponsorship. Many do not know this but originally they had pledged us 3 barrels of LC7 track compound. After speaking with the track (extensively) about having them use that glue instead of VHT, they assured us that barring any major weather issues we wouldn't have an issue with traction. As an added precaution we had additional funds on hand for more glue above and beyond what is in the contract. They delivered on their promise and we didn't need the additional prep.
    So rather then deciding against the sponsorship, VP then decided to donate the 5 pails of C16 and 5 of Q16 that we used as payout for the Outlaw, Mod PA, and Mod NA classes. Thank you Jason Rueckert at VP!
    Chris
    1985 Monte Carlo SS
    Mods: 9:1 383 LT1, Ported Trick Flow heads, D1SC Procharger, 4L80E, 3.50 9"
    Check out the M122 MCSS build thread here!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firebird_1995 For This Post:

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Name
    Brad
    Vehicle
    1979 Monte Carlo
    Blog Entries

I don't think we can say it enough Thank you sponsors! We could not have done this without you and your support. BDB Racing and Elliottsportworks have been part of this event every year since the beginning and that kind of dedication over that many years with all of the things that happen in life along the way is a testament to the type of people we have involved in this community. BP Automotive is also no stranger to the event and stepped up this year to sponsor not one but two classes. And I think we can all agree that the BP Automotive Outlaw class was one hell of a show this year. These sponsors made this event happen and the support of the community of these businesses makes it a win win. Thanks again and looking forward to even better things to come.
    2013 King of Street & ES/PA Champ

1979 Chevy Monte Carlo 383,Stock Ported Heads, 4L80 with Edge converter, QP 9", Nitrous Outlet Plate Kit
    Certified Performance & Auto Repair Inc.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 79LT1Monte For This Post:

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Name
    David
    Vehicle
    1985 Camaro Z28/1994 Firebird Formula

Now for the newest sponsors that stepped up in a big way for the LTx Shootout. First would be Edge Racing Converters and their commitment to providing quality converters to the LTx community. Andre at Edge hopped on board as a sponsor of the Extreme Street Power Adder Class to which the winning car was running one of his converters.

American Powerhouse came in this year to sponsor the Bracket class. Gail is always ready to jump in and help an LTxer get the right parts at the right price. With her commitment to this community we were proud to have American Powerhouse on board.

Cahall Performance Transmission is also a first time sponsor but has been in the LTx scene for awhile. From building a transmission that can take a beating to helping a member diagnose a transmission problem, Frank is the guy to see. Cahall Performance Transmissions stepped up and sponsored Street Stock this year.

A huge thank you to all the sponsors this year that stepped up to support the Ltx Shootout for 2015. We could not have put this event together without your amazing commitment to the LTx community.
    -David-
    1985 Camaro Z28 (Under Construction)
    1994 Firebird Formula - LT1/4L60e (The Daily)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMBlack For This Post:

Thanks for a Great Shootout to all of you who ran it. I think on behalf of all the Sponsors I can say that without you guys stepping up to staff the event, well we wouldn't have anything to sponsor!

I will gladly sponsor again next year! One hell of an event, and it was an awesome first time participation for me as well. Already ordered plenty of parts for the WS6 in anticipation of next year!

I cant wait! It was great talking to everyone, meeting some members and other sponsors, being able to give input on the event, well worth every last penny of sponsorship!

Call for all of your wiring needs! LTX, LSX, Stand Alone, S10, Full Size Trucks, DIY Kits, Extensions, and Pigtails!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to green96ta For This Post:

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Agreed. 100%.

Idk if driving down will be an option for us anymore... so the cars will prob never make it, but the wife and I will fly in to support.

LTXtech.com IS my drug...

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..