Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Thanks guys. FYI I don't car if you save them at all. If they're going to be posted on the web is only when I ask for a heads up or shout out on the page you post them. I used to do shoots locally when I was in St. Louis for guys a few years back and would love to get back into it again.

If anyone wants a full size untouched image let me know and I'll put it in a dropbox or something like that where you can get it without any site cutting hte size down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Jeff Klopp
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28

Aweome! Thanks for the pics! Are you calling my car simple? lol
    Turbo 93 Z28
    LSX 93 RX7
    09 Saab 9-7x

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by milehighz28 View Post
    Simple in a fantastic way. I love the car man.

On my LG G4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Jeff Stark
    Vehicle
    1994 Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by milehighz28 View Post
    It's simply the shit. Haha what's up Jeff.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Jeff
    2010,2011,2012, 2013, 2015 LTX Shootout Extreme Street NA Champion.
    2013 Modified N/A runner up. 2015 Mod NA Champ
    1994 Pontiac Firehawk #51 10.82 @ 121mph 1.37 sixty ft.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Badhawk For This Post:

Lurker

Status

That TyTech Performance silver third gen is sick, are they a member on here? Missed another year but I'll come next year for sure..

95 Z28 hard top - LT1, 4L60e, bolt ons, Yank SS3600, suspension, viking coil overs, 3.42 10 bolt, 3320 lbs - 12.304 @ 108.52mph 1.69 60'
    08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap, L92 heads/intake/TB, LS6 cam, LS9 springs, 7.425" hardened pushrods, CAI, 1-3/4" stepped LT's, catback, 4L60E, FTI 3000 278mm converter

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KLaBZ28 For This Post:

The FABRICATOR!

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1985 Monte Carlo SS

I don't believe so. Lloyd got to spend some time talking with him and from what I understand he was very happy with his first shootout and plans to make it again next year.
    Chris
    1985 Monte Carlo SS
    Mods: 9:1 383 LT1, Ported Trick Flow heads, D1SC Procharger, 4L80E, 3.50 9"
    Check out the M122 MCSS build thread here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to firebird_1995 For This Post:

LTXTech Sponsor

Status

They showed up around 3:00 AM Fri night/Sat morning (I think) and strolled thru the parking lot and we talked briefly. After the awards everyone was rolling the ice chests, beer, Vodka, ROCKET FUEL, moonshine, etc to the parking lot and I asked if he was going to partake. He said that sounds fun but had to drive back that night (baby sitter situation I think) but looked at his wife and both agreed "we will be here for that next year".

No guarantee but that was our conversation so we will see.

Lloyd
    Last edited by NightTrain66; 09-09-2015 at 01:10 AM.

LTXTech Sponsor

Status

If he does show up maybe an exhibition class can be made so he can do his thing and shoot for 7's or do what he wants to do every round the others run so the other MOD PA guys are not stuck with someone running 2 seconds faster in their class.

I spoke with him a while and it seemed like he just wanted to show off what that car can do and NOT rain on anyone's parade in that class (otherwise he would have been in Outlaw).

The Mod PA guys were kinda upset about him in their class and wanting him to run Outlaw. They were like "WTF is he picking on us for" but looking at it from his point of view he prob wanted to keep Outlaw competitive and still run a good # at shootout. He had to register somewhere so that was my thinking.

The Super Stock and Tyrees car running every round would be AWESOME to see.

Even if they have no eliminations (so they can run EVERY round) but just put on a show and try to better their ET each round it would be fun to watch 2-10 Super Stockers a that car just put on a show and see what they can do for all to watch.
    Last edited by NightTrain66; 09-09-2015 at 01:25 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NightTrain66 For This Post:

Lurker

Status

I mean, I can understand the mod PA guys being upset but what was their argument? Did the car not pertain to the class rules or something? I'm not trying to start a debate here but I'm just trying to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by muddyjimmy View Post
    Modified P/A

Qualifying, Ladder, and Tree Information

Limited to quickest 16 qualifiers. Sportsman Ladder. .400 Pro Tree

Vehicle/Body Rules

Open to all year, make, and model vehicles. All vehicles must be stock bodied and stock appearing.
    Minimum race weight including driver 3100lbs.

Engine & Drivetrain Rules

Must have LT1 based engine (Factory LT1 Block). Cylinder heads must retain the factory 23 degree valve angle, Trick Flow 21 degree heads permitted (TFS-30400008-M54). Aftermarket heads and converted small block Chevrolet heads will be permitted if they follow the above guidelines.
    Aftermarket EFI PCM and Carburetors are allowed with a 200lbs weight penalty. LS1/24x PCM conversions allowed with 100lbs weight penalty. Gasoline or E85 Only. Rear mounted batteries must be mounted and vented per NHRA specifications and have a functional disconnect switch.
    Any GM transmission allowed. Torque converters not permitted with manual transmissions and clutch activated automatic transmissions are prohibited. Line locks, trans-brakes and two-steps allowed. Throttle stops, delay boxes, and auto shifters prohibited.
    Any automotive rear axle permitted.

Power Adder

Nitrous: Maximum number of one stage permitted. Nitrous and fuel solenoids must be visible. Purge must exit engine compartment. NHRA permitted bottle heating only.
    Supercharger: Maximum YSi or F1A. Roots style superchargers limited to 1575 cfm. Supercharger compressor wheel must be constructed of cast or billet aluminum. Exotic materials prohibited.
    Turbo Single: Maximum 88mm inducer and maximum T6 flange. Turbocharger must be of conventional impeller and housing design and type. Turbocharger compressor wheel must be constructed of cast or billet aluminum. Exotic materials prohibited. The tips of the impeller wheel may not be stepped, cut down, or notched to meet impeller tip to tip dimensions. Reducers prohibited
    Turbo Dual: Maximum 60mm inducer and maximum T4 flange. Turbocharger must be of conventional impeller and housing design and type. Turbocharger compressor wheel must be constructed of cast or billet aluminum. Exotic materials prohibited. The tips of the impeller wheel may not be stepped, cut down, or notched to meet impeller tip to tip dimensions. Reducers prohibited.

Wheels & Tires

Any automotive wheel permitted. Tires must have a maximum height of 30” and a maximum tread width of 10” for bias-ply and radial tires.

Class Safety Requirements

Vehicle and driver must meet NHRA certifications for time and speed the vehicle is running.
    Last edited by KLaBZ28; 09-09-2015 at 08:14 AM.

95 Z28 hard top - LT1, 4L60e, bolt ons, Yank SS3600, suspension, viking coil overs, 3.42 10 bolt, 3320 lbs - 12.304 @ 108.52mph 1.69 60'
    08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap, L92 heads/intake/TB, LS6 cam, LS9 springs, 7.425" hardened pushrods, CAI, 1-3/4" stepped LT's, catback, 4L60E, FTI 3000 278mm converter

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Jeff Klopp
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28

In my .02 he should have ran in outlaw. I could have ran in mod PA too, but I figured my car fit better with the outlaw guys.
    Turbo 93 Z28
    LSX 93 RX7
    09 Saab 9-7x

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast